The Sonora is a masterful floor plan with sliding glass doors designed to bring the outside in and connect you with the outdoor living space. You'll love spending time at the golf retreat residence at the Sand Hollow resort area - near both the Sand Hollow lake and sand dunes. You are invited to enjoy the Retreat all year round.
You have access to the entire home. There will be no Host living on site.
Amenities: This home is part of the Sand Hollow Retreat subdivision and has access to two pools/jacuzzis with card, new rugs, throw blankets, state park card/pass, bunkbed, kiva fireplace, internet, TV, dishwasher, kitchen, kitchen appliances, DVD, gass grill, laundry room, ETC.
This home has an observation deck you'll enjoy for star gazing in the evenings. 360 degrees of beautiful southwest at your disposal.
Master Suite - King Bed - Sleeps 1-2 persons - Private on-suite bath.
Guest Suite 1 - Queen Bed - Sleeps 1-2 persons. Shared bath. Opens to private patio area.
Guest Suite 2 - Queen Bed - Sleeps 1-2 persons. Shared bath.
This home allows up to 3 cars. There is no street-level parking permitted. All cars must be in the garage or driveway. Trailers, RVs not permitted without prior authorization.
All homes have linens & pillows for each bed provided. There should be a minimum of (2) towels for each occupied bed. The home will be stocked with basic consumable items such as Tissue Paper, Paper Towels, Hand Soap, Trash Bags, Dish Soap. Additional consumables are the responsibility of the guest.
This home sleeps 1-6 persons in beds. Max Occupancy: 8 persons.
All properties are non-pet, non-smoking for guests - owners may or may not have had pets in the property. IF you have allergies to pets, it is your responsibility to notify us.
Guests will have access to the entire home.
Interaction will be minimal, since the Host will not be on site.
This quaint, Santa Fe Style home is just minutes from Zion National Park. Fully stocked kitchen offers all stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, island bar, and an adjacent dining area with seating for 6. Adjacent to the kitchen/dining area is the family room with leather sofa and chair, entertainment center with TV, fireplace, and walkout slider to back patio. The back patio leads to a staircase that takes you to an observation deck. From here you have spectacular views of the Pine Valley Mountains, and the western cliffs of Zion. Master suite offers a King bed, private bath, separate shower, beautiful travertine countertops with double sinks, and walk-in closet. The second and third bedrooms are separated from the Master by the family room. Guest rooms include queen beds with shared bath. Other amenities include 14’ ceilings, washer & dryer, wireless Internet, DirecTV, PC, double car garage, private courtyard, fully landscaped yard.
This home is in a premium location for participating in the Iron Man, St. George marathon, sports camps, boating and fishing at Sand Hollow Reservoir, golfing at the beautiful Sand Hollow Golf Course, visiting the scenic outdoor wonders of (25 minutes away Zion's NP), (15 minutes from Snow Canyon), Cedar Breaks, Grand Canyon, etc.
1. Maximum occupancy in this house is 6. Evidence of non-compliance will result in forfeiture of deposit.
2. There are 12 of all dinnerware & silverware. Make sure all are accounted for before leaving. All items in house will be inventoried.
3. You are responsible for all damaged and missing items. This includes furniture, towels, pillows, kitchenware, decorations, lamps, remotes, etc.
4. No children allowed on rooftop deck without and adult.
5. Absolutely no pets are allowed.
6. There is no smoking allowed in this house or on the premises.
7. Make sure the house is locked when leaving.
8. Pool towels are available for the pool. Do not use bathroom towels at the pool. Bath towels must remain in house.
9. This home is in a desert surrounding. Please do not leave the back patio doors open. This will help prevent desert wildlife from entering the home.
10. NO ON-STREET PARKING IS ALLOWED OVERNIGHT. NO EXCEPTIONS. You will be assessed $250 per violation/night. This includes boat trailers, campers, and vehicles. All vehicles should be in driveway or garage to avoid fine.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy your stay in our home.