My place is perfect for 1 or 2 couples, solo or business travellers, and families with 2 kids. The bedroom has a queen sized bed (with a super comfy mattress), a large lounge room with spring sofabed and laid out with a separate kitchen. Location wise, it's fantastic! Close to Chapel St precinct and and St Kilda (beach, Acland St, Botanical Gardens) and Windsor/Prahran for the best shopping with so much public transport at your door step.
+ FREE UNLIMITED WIRELESS WIFI & PARKING
A lovely and very comfortable apartment with a single bedroom and built in wardrobe, separate kitchen with dining area for 4 people, bathroom with a clothes washing machine and dryer. There's a balcony area too. It close to Acland Street, St Kilda Botanical Gardens, Alma Park, Astor Theatre, and St Kilda Beach are leisurely stroll.
Closest tram stops:
Route: 78, Stop 39 - Argyle St on Chapel St (10 meters)
Route: 3 or 67, Stop 33 - Argyle St on St Kilda Rd (500 Meters)
Closes train stations:
Windsor Station, Sandringham Line (700 Meters)
Balaclava Station, Sandringham Line (900 Meters)
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen
- Split system air-conditioning and heating + wall mounted heaters
- Comfortable queen size bed in bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Double fold out sofa bed in lounge room
- Bathroom facilities (shower, bathtub and toilet)
- Laundry clothes washing machine and dryer
- Off street/on site car park
- Number of Guests must not exceed the number booked on the Confirmation Notice. Otherwise extra fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance.
- Person(s) booking our space must be the person staying or visiting unless otherwise arranged.
- Dishes to be washed, cleaned, put away by guest.
- No candles or tea lights
- No parties
- Apartment door, balcony doors, and windows, must be locked when not at the apartment.
- Lights, and air-conditioner to be turned off before leaving the apartment.
- - No smoking
- - No strong smelling foods (eg. curries)
- - Not suitable for pets
- - Check-in time is 2PM - 11PM
- - - No more than 4 guests
- - - Check in: Check-in time is from 2pm.
- - - Check out: Check out time is 10am.
- - - Parties: Parties, loud gatherings, large gatherings or disruptive behaviour of any kind are absolutely prohibited. This behaviour will likely affect the relationship I have with neighbours and may affect my ability to host other guests in the future. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction.
- - - Consideration of other tenants: In consideration of other tenants, you must not make excessive noise in the apartment or public areas.
- - - Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you authorise us to deduct from your deposit, $200 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
- - - Exclusion of liability: I do not control the buildings in which my apartments are located. Accordingly, you agree I am in no way liable for any damage caused to you or your goods by a fault with the building, whether the damage is caused in the common area, or in the apartment.
- - - Pets: Animals of any kind are not permitted. The security deposit will not be refunded upon evidence of pets occupying the premises.