My bright apartment is the perfect starting point to explore New York City & Crown Heights -- a trendy, up-and-coming area in Brooklyn. Near the super charming Franklin Ave. which is full of cute shops & restaurants. Close to the 2/3/4/5/C trains.
Only a few main house rules!
1. No cigarette smoke in the apartment (roof is fine, just trash the butts pls).
2. Clean the kitchen after use.
3. Turn off the air conditioning & lights when away/in another room.
4. Leave common spaces clean.
5. "No new friends" -- please, no visitors without my prior consent.
6. Let me know how I can make your stay more pleasant :)
I am an entrepreneur living in Brooklyn, NY; by way of Los Angeles (born & raised in Sacramento, CA). I love music, food and experiencing new cultures that broaden my world view. That's what life is all about! Next on my list of travels: Thailand & Morocco!
I've used Airbnb all throughout Europe and now I love being on the other side of things as a host. Looking forward to meeting you :)