Beachside Paradise with Award-Winning Flair. Resort blends stylish contemporary design with modern beachside amenities and activities. This award-winning resort is close to many of Myrtle Beach’s most popular attractions, and has a big variety of on-site pleasures to make your beachside vacation complete.
Beachside Paradise with Award-Winning Flair. Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, located in North Myrtle Beach, blends stylish contemporary design with modern beachside amenities and activities. This award-winning resort is close to many of Myrtle Beach’s most popular attractions, and has a big variety of on-site pleasures to make your beachside vacation complete.
EXPERIENCE MYRTLE BEACH
* Simply step outside, plant your toes in the sand and take in the salty breezes and ocean views.
* Dazzling shows, live music and themed dining adventures — there's something for everyone to enjoy.
3 Outdoor Swimming Pools
Outdoor Children's Pool
2 Indoor Hot Tubs
2 Indoor Swimming Pools
“Play Days” Activities Program
6 Outdoor Hot Tubs
Some amenities are available at an additional charge.
* Tower IV is across the street from the beach; all other towers are oceanside
* Vehicle recommended to fully enjoy area; parking is limited to one vehicle per unit; additional vehicles may be parked in Wyndham overflow lot across the street from the resort for free.
* This resort offers 24-hour secured and covered parking for motorcycles; however we are unable to provide parking for trailers. There are a number of locations nearby that offer trailer parking (fee).
* This resort is smoke free. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Not complying with these policy may result in the assessment of a fee.
* Wireless Internet is free for up to 4 devices, ideal for emails and basic web browsing. For more streaming and surfing options on unlimited devices, Enhanced High-Speed Wireless Internet is available for $9.95 per day, $49.95 for 6-10 days, and $59.95 for 11-30 days.
This is a holiday resort and the front desk/concierge will be able to accommodate most of your needs (extra towels, maintenance, etc.). Please use the phone provided in your room to call front desk if you need anything. Furthermore, I will also be available through the Airbnb messaging system or by phone if you have any questions or concerns.
* Minimum Check-In Age for guest checking in must be at least 21 years of age with a valid ID.
* Check-in / Check-out: 4 PM / 10 AM
* A credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit will be required upon check-in.
* A fee may be associated with some of the resort amenities and activities. Please contact the resort for more details.
* The resort reserves the right to assign a different unit of the same type and occupancy as confirmed with this confirmation.
* Late Arrivals: Please notify the resort of your late arrival and check-in no later than 48 hours after your scheduled arrival date. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your reservation without notification.
* Your safety is very important to us, so we closely follow local regulations for maximum occupancy per unit.
* Out of respect for all our guests, pets are not permitted. Please feel free to contact the resort prior to your arrival so that we may assist you in locating a local boarding facility.
* Service animals that are trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are welcome at all affiliated locations.
* After booking, please provide up to two names to be placed on the reservation. The second name on the reservation is useful if guests are arriving separately and at different times. An additional fee will be charged should you request a name change on the reservation once a name has already been placed on the reservation.
* Photos of condos and suites are representative as there are multiple units in the resort with this profile. As such, some appointments may look slightly different than the actual unit reserved.
* There is no requirement to attend any seminar or presentation associated with this reservation. If you are asked to attend, you are under no obligation to do so. Attending a seminar or presentation is the sole choice of the renter, if offered.