Modern, clean, and comfortable unit in the heart of trendy, walkable Sugarhouse. Close to restaurants and bars, shopping, and transit. Quick walk to gorgeous Sugarhouse park. short drive to Salt Lake City center, ski resorts, and several universities. The location is ideal.
The interior is brand new and super cool. Concrete and bamboo floors, crisp white kitchen and bath, glass tile, clean lines, and plenty of style. Sleek and modern, decorated with abstract art and great mountain views.
Open kitchen and living room
Laundry, parking, wifi
- Easy airport access via public transit.
- 1 block from bus lines and the street car.
- 3 blocks to the heart of downtown Sugarhouse. Check out the new movie theater, historic library, and trendy restaurants and bars.
- 20-minute walk to gorgeous Sugarhouse Park.
- Around the corner from the S-Line.
- 1 block to Forest Dale Golf Course.
- Less than 1 block to Fairmont Park.
Available for extended stay. No pets. No smoking.
Guests have access to the entire unit.
Keybox on property. Guests can text or call me if necessary.
Además, hablo español. Envíenme un mensaje personal en español.
Please remove shoes.
No eating outside of the kitchen and bar area.
Must sleep in bed, no sleeping on sofa.
I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. I enjoy exploring and learning. As an urban planner I'm interested in checking out cities, parks, and transit systems. I'm also passionate about preserving and spending time in nature. One of my favorite spots on Earth is Corcovado, Costa Rica
Other interests: hiking, snorkeling and diving, mountain biking, natural history, good local eats, art, film, and modern architecture.