The cabin is in the woods right next to the Deschuutes River, Forest and LaPine State Park. Many Cascade Lakes, Mountains, Trailheads nearby. 20 minutes to Mt Bachelor, skiing & snomobiling. 3bed/2bath with hide/bed, deck/bbc, garage, trlr pking
1) Reservation must include mailing address.
2) Reservation must include contact Phone #.
3) Reservation must include email address.
4) Reservation pricing will include the state Motel Lodging Tax of 9%.
5) NO SMOKING !!! NO PETS !!! allowed at anytime on premise.
6) All reservation fees must be paid in full at time of reservation.
By trade I am a Chiropractic Physician who enjoys the Great Outdoors. Having grown up in the mid-west my family and I are very active in many recreational sports including Skiing, Hiking, Hunting, Fishing and Biking whether in the Mountains, at the Beach or on the Desert....We Enjoy Them All ! We wish to share this exceptional location in LaPine with you !! Enjoy !