Enjoy your view from the highest building of Graz! Bright flat located in the Geidorf district, close to nightlife but high enough in the air not to hear it! 10-15 minutes walk to the center of the city, and less than 5 minutes to Stadt Park.
The flat is located in the only skyscraper in Graz. You can wake up comtemplating the Schlossberg from your confortable bed! The room has a really brigth private and spacious living room with another terrace to enjoy the beautiful views overlooking the city. Feel free to use the shared kitchen to make a coffee and spend time on the balcony in your room!
Desk, basic kitchen supplies, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer machine, toaster, coffee maker, shower, towels, hairdryer, iron, bike may be available depending on plans of the other.
I'll be out of the city, but we'll be in contact in case you need something. Anyway, feel free to ask any my (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) about flat questions or about some tips of the city. We will be more than happy to help you enjoy your stay in Graz :)
We also have an extra mattress at the flat in the event that you'd like to have more guests. And another couch also folds into a bed. So if you have more guests we may be willing to accommodate, just let me know when you message me about renting the room :)
- - Treat the room and flat with respect
- - Let me know if you break anything
- - Be reasonable with noise, we have neighbors
- - Clean the dishes/ kitchen supplies you use (you can use the dishwasher)
- - The bathroom and shower are shared, please try to keep them in good condition for my roommate
- - Make sure to ask us if you need anything, we will try to accommodate your requests as best we can
Hi there! :)
I'm Teresa, a young spanisch girl! I'm architect and I really like art (photography, illustration and design). I like travelling and knowing new places and new people.
Nice to meet you!