Mawnan cottage is situated just one mile from the quaint Cornish village Mawnan Smith, and three miles from the bustling port of Falmouth.
Here you will find a host of shops, bars and restaurants, the award winning National Maritime Museum and Trebah Gardens which is not to be missed.
Falmouth is home to some of the most stunning coastline and beaches, with Maenporth, Gyllyngvase and Swanpool, Falmouth continues to rank among Cornwall’s most sought after holiday destinations.
Mawnan cottage is situated in a small row of modern glassed buildings in a select development of beautiful barn conversions and purpose built properties.
Mawnan is outside of the courtyard and has been built for couples with a modern and romantic design. The mezzanine floor bedroom with super king sized bed looks over onto an open plan living room, kitchen/diner and a separate shower room. The complete glass frontage of this property creates a light and airy feeling. The front door from the living area leads out onto your own patio complete with furniture.
Parking is shared with the other barns and located to the front of the complex.
This high end barn is finished to an excellent standard and includes all of what you would expect from a modern home.
Guests have free and unlimited access to an excellent range of leisure facilities including Wi-Fi (in communal games room only.), a communal heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi and sauna.
* Please note swimming pool opens from Easter until End of September
The Country View Cottages office is based in Newquay so we will not be there to meet and greet you. We provide you with a key code to let yourselves in upon arrival and make yourselves at home.
We do have an onsite manager Darren, who will be more than happy to help you with anything you need or we are just a friendly phone call away.
- Please note that this property only caters for the maximum 6 people plus infant. We cannot provide extra beds. Any extra guests found in the property will be subject to an extra charge
- Mawnan Cottage is a non smoking property. Please adhere to our non smoking policy.
- We warmly welcome well behaved dogs; however, please keep them off the furniture and clean up after them, there are allocated bins.
- We do not cater for single sex groups.
- We are ideally suited to couples and young families.
- Check in is anytime from 3.00pm where you can let yourselves into the property with the key code provided on the message thread. You will receive this before your stay with us.
- CHECK OUT is 10.00am
- We provide each guest with 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel, if you feel you will need more than this please bring extra with you. Bed linen is provided with a fresh linen change for any booking over 14 nights only.
- Please note this is a self-catering property and we provide you with enough basic supplies to get you started, i.e. washing up liquid, toilet roll, bin liners, dishwasher tablets etc. Please ensure you bring any extras you may need with you for your stay.