Luxury cabin rentals with amenities. Pavilion rental for weddings, corporate meetings, showers, reunions, retreats.
A swimming beach is open during the summer months and is included with your stay. We offer a 1.85 mile nature trail that is always open.
Zion has on ODNR facilitator on site to offer educational programs that align with Ohio Educational Standards: Project Wild; Growing Up Wild; Passport to Fishing (costs apply)
There's also a 27 acre pay fishing lake. No license required.
Zion offers 4 luxury cabins that sleep the following:
Bear cabin sleeps up to 20 people with 2 queens & 8 bunks;
Deer cabin sleeps up to 22 people with 2 queens & 9 bunks;
Fish cabin sleeps up to 14 people with 4 queens & 4 bunks;
Eagle cabin sleeps up to 16 people with 4 queens & 5 bunks;
Bedroom 1 & 3 are the same in all 4 cabins;
Bedroom 2 in Bear & Deer has 3 bunks;
Bedroom 2 in Fish & Eagle has 1 queen;
Bedroom 4 in Bear & Deer has 2 bunks;
Bedroom 4 in Fish & Eagle has 1 queen;
Fees apply to following activities:
Row Boat, kayak, & SUP rentals
Swimming Beach *
*Swimming Beach with water trampoline included with cabin stay
Reflect-Relax-Retreat at Zion Retreat. We offer limited free Wi-Fi access. You are encouraged to visit and enjoy nature NOT social media.
If you need us, we are just a call away.
Will provide nature education courses upon request, with nominal fee.
Pricing is based on 8 person occupancy with linens included. There is a $15 fee per night for each additional person over 8. Bear cabin is pet friendly with a fee of $15 per night per pet. This fee is payable onsite. Please contact us prior to booking to make sure the pet cabin is available. The use of fireworks is prohibited. We are an alcohol, drug, and smoke free environment. Check in is 3pm. Checkout is at 11:00am, there is a $50 fee for early check in or late check out. Contact us to confirm cabin is available for early check in or late check out. This fee can be paid on site.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: All guests are asked to read the following prior to issuing a payment to Zion(URL HIDDEN)
By issuing your payment, you are in agreement to all terms and conditions listed herein. Your deposit MUST be received by the due date or your reservation will be canceled.
LUXURY CABIN & PAVILION RENTAL: A $150 security deposit, per rented building, is due when making a reservation.
NOAH’S LANDING SHELTER RENTAL: $25 security deposit is due within 48 hours of making a reservation.
RUSTIC CABIN RENTAL: $30 security deposit is due within 48 hours of making a reservation.
EXTENDED STAY POLICY: Rates are based on a monthly stay. NO REFUNDS OR ADJUSTMENTS will be made for any nights that the cabin is not occupied.
OPTIONS TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES ONSITE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), cash, or check. A processing fee applies to all credit card transactions.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT POLICY: Check in time is 3-4pm. If you are unable to check in during this time, arrangements may be made. Check out time is 11am. Adjustments may be made to these times for an additional fee
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: Guests assume full responsibility for all damages, excessive cleaning charges, or any missing items including linens & kitchen inventory. Departure procedures are posted on the refrigerator in the luxury cabins. Please read and perform the departure procedures before vacating the cabin. If these procedures are not followed, an excessive cleaning fee of $100 will be charged to your credit card. This will be submitted to AIRBNB as damages.
LUXURY CABIN LODGING POLICY Towels- While your cabin is supplied with a set of towels for each registered occupant, there will not be a clean towel for each day of your stay. Please help us in our efforts to be Eco-Friendly and hang up your towels so that they may be used again. You may bring additional towels from home or use the cabins washer & dryer. However, you must supply your own detergent(URL HIDDEN)
WAIVER: By making payment, I agree warrant and covenant as follows: I, intending to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrations waive release and forever discharge any and all rights and claims which I may hereafter accrue against Zion Christian Retreat & Nature Center, any event volunteers, staff, and their officers, directors, agents, board members, successors and/or assigns for any injuries suffered by me at Zion Christian Retreat & Nature Center. I further agree that I have been advised of the rules/requirements of Zion and hereby agree to follow the same.
This agreement constitutes a contract between the responsible party and Zion Christian Retreat & Nature Center. The responsible party acknowledges and understands that by signing and initialing this agreement, he/she states that he/she has read, understands, will follow the written policies provided within, and agrees to all statements included within. The responsible party agrees to leave the property in the same condition in which it was originally rented and agrees to follow all rules as stated below.
1. Initial _______RESPONSIBLE PARTY: The above mentioned printed name is the responsible party of the reservation for the specified date and cabin name as stated above. As the responsible party, I acknowledge and understand that I am held responsible for all the policies mentioned herein.
2. Initial ______ COMMUNICATION: The responsible party understands that providing an email address gives Zion employees permission to communicate ALL questions/concerns about their reservation through email correspondence. The responsible party understands that it is their obligation to check their emails after making their reservation with Zion.
3. Initial ______PAYMENTS: As the responsible party, YOU are to make ALL payments for the rental. It is not the duty of Zion employees to collect money from additional people in your party. The responsible party understands that they nor any member of their party will gain access to the rented facility until all payments have been received.
4. Initial ______CANCELLATION POLICY: If you need to cancel your reservation ten (10) days or more prior to your scheduled stay/event, your deposit will be refunded less a 50% cancelation fee. If you need to cancel ten (10) days or less from your scheduled stay/event, you will FORFEIT your total deposit.
5. Initial _______PROPERTY DAMAGE: The responsible party understands and acknowledges that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period, which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party’s negligence, abuse or irresponsibility.
6. Initial ______ LINEN POLICY: You are provided a set of towels for the number of people on your reservation. There will NOT be a clean towel for each day of your stay. Please help us in our efforts to be Eco-Friendly and hang up your towels so that they may be used again. You may bring additional towels from home or use the cabins washer & dryer. However, you must supply your own detergent.
7. Initial ______LINEN DAMAGE: The towels that are provided with your rental are NOT allowed at the beach area. If we notice excess stains and damage to our towels and/or sheets, blankets, you will be assessed an additional charge through AIRBNB for Damages up to $150
8. Initial _______AGES: The responsible party confirms that at least one guest, who will be at the cabin throughout the rental period, is at least 21 years of age or older.
9. Initial _______CHECK IN TIME: Check in time is 3:00 p.m. However, you can come early and enjoy our outdoor activities. Some additional fees apply.
10. Initial_______CHECK OUT TIME: Check out time is 11:00 am. If you want a late check out, you must pay a $50 late check out fee when your reservation is made. The responsible party understands and acknowledges that they will be charged a fee for any guest that is found in the rented cabin after 11:00 a.m., unless the late check out fee was assessed at the time the reservation was made.
11. Initial _______EARLY DEPARTURE: No refunds will be made if you choose to leave before your original check out date. No refunds can be made for inclement weather, work schedule changes, sickness, or other unforeseen issues.
12. Initial ______ NO SMOKING: All cabins are non-smoking. If it is found that any member of the rental party or guest of the rental party has smoked inside the cabin, you will be assessed a fee.
13. Initial ______QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours begin at 11:00 p.m. Loud music or excess noise of any kind is NOT permitted after 11:00 p.m. You may sit at the fire ring and enjoy an evening fire if you are not disturbing your neighbors.
14. Initial ______ FIREWORKS: Fireworks are NEVER permitted at Zion. We are a nature facility!
15. Initial ______BEHAVIOR: Your guests are the responsible party’s obligation. If you cannot be sure of their behavior do not include them in your plans. No loud arguing, swearing or other undesirable behavior is allowed. Eviction is possible.
16. Initial ______ PET FRIENDLY CABINS: Bear is the only pet friendly cabin at Zion. If a pet belonging to any member of the rental party or guest of the rental party is in a non-pet friendly cabin, the responsible party will be liable for any damage done by said pet and fees will be assessed. A $15per night, per pet fee will be assessed at check in.
17. Initial ______LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS: The responsible party acknowledges and understands that each guest is solely responsible for any loss by any person including money, jewelry, or personal items. We will do all our best to return items left behind at the guest’s expense.
18. Initial ______CHECK OUT PROCEDURE: Proper check out procedures are posted in the kitchen. Failure to follow these procedures could result in excessive cleaning by the Zion staff. Therefore, additional fees will be charged to the responsible party for any excessive cleaning.
19. Initial _______CLAIMS: I, the responsible party, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Zion Christian Retreat & Nature Center, it’s employees, volunteers, board members, directors, agents, successors and/or assigns from all claims, damages, losses, injuries, and expenses arising out of or resulting from rental or usage of equipment while at the facility.
20. Initial ______RISKS: The responsible party AND users understand that the lakeside area, luxury cabin area, nature trail, and beach are in a natural habitat with many obvious and hidden dangers, including but not limited to darkness, falling limbs, poison ivy, sun exposure, lakes, ponds, deer, rabbits, bees, spiders, wasps, hornets, wood roaches, snakes etc. Rental of and use of the Zion premises is not risk free and there is an exhaustive list of possible injuries that could occur. The responsible party/user hereby releases Zion Christian Retreat & Nature Center its board members, agents, employees, volunteers, director, successors and/or assigns for any present or future claims. INCLUDING A CLAIM FOR NEGLIGENCE, for property damage, personal injury or death arising from any participation at this nature facility.
21. Initial ______CREDIT CARD: The responsible party agrees to provide a credit card number prior to check in. The responsible party agrees that the credit card number provided can be used for any of the above mentioned added charges. The responsible party understands that they will be contacted via email OR telephone to inform of any fees assessed prior to charging the credit card number.
By initialing, signing, and making a deposit, you agree to all terms, conditions, and policies as mentioned above. I understand that my reservation is NOT guaranteed until my deposit has been received.