Located in Cheonho, just 15 minutes away from Jamsil and close to some of the greenest parks in Seoul. Gangdong station (line 5) and bus stops are just 1 minute away. Restaurants, cafes, and shopping malls are within the walking distance.
Feel free to contact me and I can walk you through your needs!
** Female guests only--guests will share with the host a bathroom that has two separate entrances. To avoid any mishap, only female guests are accepted.
- You will have a cozy room for yourself and a shared bathroom.
- Bright living room with a great view of the city for you to unwind at the end of the day.
- Small but fully-equipped kitchen where you can cook your own meals.
What's NOT available
- No TV in the living room (there's a small one in the kitchen)
- Beam projector+Chromecast: you can watch anything on your mobile on a big screen!!
- Super fast WiFi connection
- Kitchen utensils and basic spice for cooking
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Coffee capsules, various tea selections, chocolate
- Two types of cereal for breakfast
- Washing machine / dryer
I work full-time so I won't be at home most of the times during the weekdays. However, I am always reachable via messaging. If you need me, I will do my best to help you. If you want privacy while I'm at home, I will give you space. Whatever suits!
I can help you find the gems of Seoul and my neighborhood. Shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, parks, running tracks... you name it. I'm always happy to suggest awesome places. I love traveling and meeting new people.
Please note that the bathroom has two entrances: one is right outside the host's room and the other is directly connected to the guest room. Both doors can be locked from inside but caution is needed when using the bathroom, especially at night, not to stumble upon each other.
No shoes in the apartment please