My lovely one bedroom flat with a warehouse feel in the heart of East-London can accommodate 2 guest in the bedroom + 1 guest in the sofa bed. I have a special offer for early May!
- Please arrive with a form of identity to proof you are the guest(s).
- You must be older than 18 years old.
- Check-in time is fro 9am
- Check-out by 11am, please leave the keys inside of the house and just close the door after you.
- Please take care of furniture, bed sheets, towels and decoration.
- No smoking or candles are allowed
- Please don't leave the heating on when you leave the flat or on your last day.
- Take any rubbish produced during at the allocated area outside of the mews.
- Feel free to recycle if you wish, however, it is not mandatory.
- And please just enjoy your stay!
I am a fashion designer based in East London. Always loving to meet new people, new places, new faces and keep in touch with friends who live around the world.
I love good and organic food, so I can recommend you my favorite places to eat in within the area. The flat is next to the Hackney Marshes which is my favourite place for a run by big trees or a walk by the canal. The neighbourhood is called Clapton, the lower side, part of Hackney Borough where you can walk to other areas such as Shoreditch, London Fields, Hackney Central, Victoria Park as examples.
There are plenty of buses to connect to different areas of London, but if you want to be in the centre of London, within 30 minutes you can jump on the Overground from Homerton Station, that will connect you with the Victoria Line in 8 minutes once in the train.
I love to live in Hackney as is a very creative environment, constantly changing, full of gallery spaces, new restaurants and coffee shops opening every week, and I would love it if you have the East London experience while you visit!