Enjoy the eclipse in the beauty of the country but only 10 minutes from downtown or Casper College. Quiet, secluded, spacious with a beautiful view of Casper Mountain approximately 3 miles from the center of the eclipse. Clear view of the eclipse with a 5+ mile panoramic radius-empty field on the south.
Dry camping only Lots approximately 30' x 60' Parking available in the space Abundant wildlife including deer, antelope, rabbits, fox, eagles
Potable water available for a small fee
- For dry camping only-One (1) RV Unit per space. No tents.
- Parking next to RV off-road
- Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 7 am in keeping with county ordinances
- Pets must be kept on leashes at all times. Do not leave tethered pets unattended. Always pick up after your pets.
- County fire restrictions--No open fires or charcoal. Gas grills may be permitted depending on fire danger. See (URL HIDDEN) for a complete listing of restrictions
- No fireworks.
- No utility hookup available. Potable water available for filling water tanks $5 per 100 gallons
- Enjoy wide open spaces