A relaxing apartment, we you will feel cosy and enjoy. The house offers spacious living, a room with a double bed and a small kitchen and a bathroom.
The resident of the flat is a young writer, who lives and works in the place as well. During the time she travels around you could enjoy her inspiring place.
Enjoy the view from the balcony, the natural light in the house and the relaxing interiors.
The house offers anything you will need, a full equiped kitchen where you can prepare your meals and breakfast. Washing machine is also available. You will be able to use the appliances and the equipment of the house. Please respect the other residents of the building and keep your presense discreet during the siesta time and after midnight. Also we would be very respectful if you could water the plants during your stay.
I will be glad to help you to enjoy your stay.
Please dont forget to turn of the water heater after 40 minutes max. And always make sure that there is "of" before you take your shower.
In case you lost the keys you will be charged with 10 euros, which is the cost in order to have a new pair.
Last but not least, dont forget the air condition "on".
- We kindly ask you to respect the followings:
1. Before you leave the apartment dont forget to wash the dishes you have used.
2. Dont leave behind any litter, take the rubish and throw them to the apropriete bin in the street.
3. You are allowed to use the linens and towels given. In case you need extra pairs there will be a charge of 5 euros per each pair of sheets and 6 euros for each set of towels.
4. Please respect the linens as other people are going to use them in the future and try not to stain them. In case a sheet or a towel is heavily stained you will be charged 8 euros for big towels, 5 euros for the small ones and 10 euros for each set.
Check in after 21:00 has an extra fee of 10 euros and check in after 00:00 has an extra fee of 20 euros.
- Please try to respect the siesta time (between 15:00 - 17:00) and after 00:00.
Each destination is a small treasure and i am glad that i can be a part of a traveller's experience. Currently i live in Athens and i enjoy the urban lifestyle of the city, i am a freelance professional translator and a dance student.