My studio (22 sqm) is situated in a new building (built in 2017) near République. It is located at the 2nd floor (with lift). As it's a new construction, everything is modern and design. The kitchen is well equipped (oven, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer...) & the bathroom has a nice Italian shower. Perfect for couples or friends. Close to all commodities (pharmacy, bakery, shops, restaurants...) and metro stop (30 meters from the flat). Safe area.
There are 2 doors with digicode at the residence's entrance which is very safe. Towels, shower gel and shampoo are included. Free Wifi. Safe neighbourhood. A beautiful private garden is located in the residence.
I'm helpful and friendly. I will personally do the check-in in order to show you the flat and all the details with all the informations you may need.
As the flat is new, I will personally do the check-out to insure that everything is ok. If something is broken, I will inform Airbnb in order to solve the problem in taking a part or the totality of the caution.
- No party
- No smoking flat
- People can use the kitchen but they have to store dishes in the dishwasher.
- Possibility to use the washing machine & the dryer.
- As I have parquet in all the studio with carpet, please take your shoes off in order to keep the flat clean.
- I will personally do the check-in and the check out. As the flat is new in a recent building (built 2017) if something is broken I will take a part or the totality of the caution.
- Do not put hot things over the kitchen worktop: you may break it. Please use the wooden board meant for that purpose.
I work in a bank in Geneva in the trading of hard commodities.
I like piano (I am a pianist by the way) and jazz music as well as cats and particularly Persian cats.