Immerse yourself in nature at 'Hickory Spring,' a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin nestled in a private, secluded valley on 150 acres of pristine forest in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Numerous hiking and mountain biking trails wind through the property and feature streams, rock outcroppings a waterfall and wetland, views and even a cantilevered rock cave! This magnificent log home is an easy drive from Asheville and is the perfect getaway for 8 lucky guests to savor a tranquil, mountain setting.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Full Futon | Optional Cozy Cabin (available for additional fee): Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
'Hickory Spring' is a beautiful Appalachian-style log cabin with a wide open living area that will ensure no one misses out on the conversation. Gather around the wood-burning fireplace in the living room with rustic handmade furniture, cathedral ceiling, hand-hewn log walls, and a stunning rock chimney.
Cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and an exposed wood ceiling.
The whole family can stretch out on the generous verandas, which allow outdoor dining even on rainy days. A fire in the stone fire pit across from the house will help warm your evenings. Outside, you'll also find a hammock, picnic table, charcoal grill, and comfortable seating for enjoying the outdoors. Sit back, relax and listen to the gentle sounds of the all-season creek right across from the house.
Pets are welcome with an additional charge. Around the old goat barn behind the cabin is a secure fenced area for medium and larger sized dogs.
When you're ready for bed, you can retire to any of the 3 bedrooms. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, window seat, and en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom exemplifies the cabin feel with natural log walls and a queen-sized bed. Natural light pours into the third bedroom with 2 twin-sized beds and a vaulted ceiling. If you still need more room, you can head to the loft area and lay on the full-sized futon.
For an extra $25 per night fee, you can rent the 'Cozy Cabin' which offers additional sleeping with a twin-over-full bunk bed. Please note that there is no electricity, water, or sewer in the 'Cozy Cabin.'
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wood-burning fireplace, charcoal grill, large porch, outdoor fire pit, enclosed outdoor pet area and shelter, and much more
- Secluded Black Mountain location on 150 acres of private property - Close to the town of Black Mountain, Asheville, Chimney Rock State Park, Lake Lure, shopping, restaurants, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- No smoking
- Note that there is an additional 'Cozy Cabin' behind the main house up the hill which sleeps up to 3 that is available for use for an additional $25 per night fee. Please be aware that the 'Cozy Cabin' is not equipped with electricity, water or sewer
- Pet friendly with $75 fee per pet (max 2 pets)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.