Cozy three bedroom bungalow on lake Simcoe, just 1 hour north of Toronto! Newly renovated from inside out. 129 ft of private lakefront, the perfect place to enjoy your summer!
3 bed 1 bath - queen bed in master room, double bed in second bedroom, and twin bunk bed in the third bedroom. Fits 4 adults + 2 children comfortably, 6 adults max.
Bright and spacious multi-purpose sunroom covered in cedar wood, it offers the perfect space for whatever activity you have planned - from morning yoga, to sunbathing, to summer dinner on the patio. Four zero gravity chairs for you to enjoy a lazy afternoon, or stack the chairs away and have a nice patio dinner.
Cozy living room with new lazy boy double reclining couch and dining table for six.
There's a fire pit outside, we have some firewood, please confirm ahead of time in case we run out.
Two Kayaks on the property for guests to enjoy. There's a boat shelf outside if you want to bring your own kayaks / canoes.
Badminton, frisbee, water-gun, beach volleyball equipments available. Plus three hammocks for ultimate relaxation.
New BBQ out on the deck!
The main cottage and everything inside. There's a cabin by the water used for storage that is off limits for guests.
1. Check in: the key will be in the lock box, I'll send you the combination prior to your arrival.
2. IMPORTANT: the cottage operates on a septic tank, it is very important that you don't flush any garbage (except toilet paper) down the toilet. Please use the garbage bins for other waste.
3. Tap water is from the lake and we do not recommend using it for drinking / cooking. Make sure you bring your own drinking water.
4. Please feel at home during your stay, everything in the cottage is for you to enjoy, including all kitchen items and outdoor toys / equipments. The kitchen is fully equipped, there's also paper plates on the top level shelf in case you don't feel like doing the dishes. We just ask that you also treat it like your own home and put everything back where it belongs after you're done. You can leave the dishes in the sink when you check out.
5. There are extra blankets / sheets in the master bedroom closet in case you need it. There are two clear storage boxes that has our own sheets / blankets, please do not use those.
6. Sunroom: the sunroom is a flexible space, the lounge chairs can be folded up / moved around. There's a folding table and chairs stacked away on the side if you need them. There are two baskets at by the entrance that has a bunch of toys / sports equipments, as well as life jackets, inflatable couches, hammocks etc, please just put them back once you're done.
7. There's a fire extinguisher in the closet by the washroom and first aid kit in the cabinet in front of the main entrance. There's also ice packs in the freezer.
8. There are fresh towels in the bottom left drawer by the sink in the washroom. Once you're done please put the towels in the laundry basket in the closet by the washroom.
9. Fire pit: if you do use it please make sure the fire is completely put out.
10. BBQ: you'll need to turn on the gas tank to use the BBQ, please make sure it's turned off after you're done.
11. The TV is hooked up to Netflix, press the colorful button on the remote to access the Netflix app.
12. Garbage: There's a blue and green bin outside the cottage for recycling and compost, please make sure the compost bin is locked to avoid animals. All other garbage - please put it in the black garbage bags (cabin on the bottom right when you come in the door) and throw it out at the big wood bin at the end of the lane way on your way out (the bin is located at the corner of the road where you turn in to beachcomber place). It is important that you don't leave any garbage out as it will draw animals. Please ensure the lid of the garbage bin is closed when you leave.
13. Check out: Make sure all lights and air conditioner are turned off. Put keys back in lock box.