Live by the Charles River in a bright, spacious, furnished private room. Steps from Watertown Square. Commuter and runner/biker's dream!
- Room has all new furniture.
- Getting around is a breeze! Seven bus lines within short walking distance will take you to Harvard Square / Red Line, Central Square / Red Line, Kenmore Square / Green Line, Waltham, Newton, Brighton Center, and Downtown Boston.
- Eateries, CVS, post office, banks, laundromat, and library only a few blocks away.
Getting around the Boston area is easy and convenient! All of these bus lines are within a short walking distance from the house and many buses take you to the T:
#52 to Dedham Mall / Charles River Loop via Oak Hill and Newton Center #57 to Kenmore Station via Newton Corner and Brighton Center
#59 to Newton-Needham
#70 to Waltham, Arsenal St, Western Ave, Central Square / Cambridge
#71 to Harvard Square / MBTA Red Line via Mt Auburn St
#502 and #504 Express Buses to Downtown Boston
- No pets
- No burning candles or incense
- No smoking - this includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, and marijuana
- No overnight guests
- Quiet hours: 9pm to 7am