- Whole flat on the top floor (there's a lift of course)
- Amazing terrace where you can drink wine and relax. One bottle of wine will be your welcoming gift.
- Large luxury bed for two people and loads of amenities
- Equipped kitchen and bathroom
- Ideal for two people, but three can fit in without problem
- Very comfy sofa bed (for the third person)
- I study theatre directing so cultural recommendations can be provided:)
My flat is in an old building on the edge of the core of the city, it is still centre, but much calmer and with an underground which is only 5 min away you can be in the centre in 10 min (Old Town Square or Wenceslas Square). The underground line is the green one (A) and it is also the line that goes from the airport (so it is less than 20 min from the bus station nearest to the airport).
The flat has really huge terrace (come and see that I am not kidding!) and there is a lot of herbs on the terrace that you can also use if you cook here or anything. You can of course use everything in the kitchen and I will have a bottle of wine for you. I am buying the wine in Jiřího z Poděbrad (there is very famous wine shop for locals) and the Jiřího z Poděbrad square is the heart of the hipster district with local markets and a lot of cafes and bars around - and it is just 15 min walk from the flat or 5 min by tram.
There is also commercial centre Flora near by with a movie theatre (3D IMAX). And also a lot of parks are near by so it is not bad place for running and stuff (also swimming pool is near by) if you are a little sporty like me.
The flat is mine and I am actually living in it (while I am not renting it) and I am renting it just a little because I study theatre directing and it is so demanding that I have no time to work or anything and I need to pay for the flat - so you know that it is no hotel style thing, it is really living in a local flat!
When I am not renting the flat I am living there so there should be everything and that is what you can use.
I will explain everything and show you around if I am there (or I will have friend to do it for me) and I will be on the phone if you need anything.
Just one remark... the terrace is sunny the most in the later spring and early summer... as it is facing north the sun is not so direct and you can spend there most of the day if you wish so.
- The smoking is allowed on the terrace not in the flat
- If you need to arrive or leave at a different time, just let me know and if there are no other guests it can be easily arranged