Bright private studio loft in a quiet upcoming neighborhood with a fantastic mix of cultures. There is a metro-station just a short walk away and free parking in front of the building if you happen to come by car. My studio is one open space and has a kitchenette, living/dining area, a real double bed and a separate bathroom. My place is very well priced!
Bright private studio loft in a quiet upcoming neighborhood with a fantastic mix of cultures. There is a metro-station just a short walk away and free parking in front of the building if you happen to come by car. My studio is one open space and has a kitchenette, living/dining area, a real double bed and a separate bathroom.
- All guests staying need to be present at check-in, all guests have to show their authentic passport ID. During check-in, the exact check-out time on the check-out day will be agreed on (within the time-frame of 7AM to 10AM)
- No smoking, no drugs, no abuse of any illegal substance
- No noise in the lobbies, shoes off inside the studio, quiet hours from 9PM - 9AM
- Upon booking confirmation, we require our *guest registration form to be filled out (for insurance purposes) (*tenancy sign off, where you accept Complex/building Regulations eg to assume Responsible Tenant Behaviour)
- In my opinion, given the configuration of my place, it is not suitable for guests who are mobility impaired. If you are mobility impaired and still like to book my place, please contact me before making a reservation
- No mail or parcel delivery to the studio
- At check-in guests will receive one set of keys (this includes one electronic tag to enter the building). If one of the keys gets lost the guest needs to go to the police to file a report. The replacement costs of the missing keys will be paid for by the guest/taken from deposit
- Check-in times are from 3PM-11PM, check-out times from 7AM to 10AM. Between 11PM and 7AM there is nobody available to perform any check-ins or check-outs
- A sign off of condo rules is required during check-in
- At checkout, latest at 10AM, you are expected to leave the place in the same working condition, in a clean state, and with the trash taken out well before the checkout, and free of your personal belongings. If you don't we will be forced to charge a cleaning fee
- The elevator should not be used by more than 2 persons at the same time
- At the entrances of the apartment building and inside the common lobby there may be CCTV
- No maid services on site (for doing labor / running errands)
- Any stay qualifies as shorter non permanent stay, in the sense that moving household / excessive luggage is not permitted