Very big double room with ensuite bathroom, well furnished everything you need. Services: satellite flat screen TV, strongbox, air conditioning, soundproofing, marblee floor, forniture, shower, hair-drier, soaps. Breakfast included. Tourist accommodation tax (3,50 € per day per person) is not included.
In a historical XIX century building, located on the highest hill of Rome, only 650 ft. close to the Colosseum, the Ann Inn is the perfect choice to enjoy the ancient Rome air and the smart starting point to arrive everywhere by foot.
All the rooms are big, well-lit and elegantly furnished, with considerable attention to comfort. They have all air-conditioning system, unlimited wifi and sat-TV, with total privacy in a comfortable and stylish hotel-like atmosphere.
At the morning, you will have a rich breakfast to start the day with energy. We will delight you with our tasy buffet full of hand-made specialities, prepared by the owner.
Please note the Rome authority tourist accommodation tax (3,50 € per day per person) is not included in the price and must be paid upon arrival or the day after. Children under 10 are exempt. Extra fees will be charged for late check-in as described below : after 2 pm (14:00) - 2,50 € per person - after 8 pm (20.00) - 10,00 € per person. After midnight (0:00) - 15,00 € per person.
Ann Inn Policy
· Upon arrival, for guest registration, it is a legal requirement that all guests produce a current valid ID (passport, ID card or driving license) and the email of the booking, in accordance with the privacy.
· The Rome authority tourist accommodation tax (3,50 € per day per person) must be paid upon arrival or the day after. Children under 10 are exempt.
· Breakfast is served between 8:00 am and 09:30 am in the guest kitchen and is included in the price. Food may not be removed from the kitchen.
· Guest check in time is from 11.00 am to 13.00 (1 pm). We will be happy to welcome you past check-in time; however, you might have to wait based on our other commitments. Extra charges are applicables
· Guest check out time is by 10:00 am. All the guest must leave the room by 10.00 am to allow for room cleaning. A delay can imply an extra night charging.
· On the day of departure, luggage custody service is avalaible.
· We always endeavor to provide guests with their first room choice but we reserve the right to change the room from that specified on the booking confirmation.
· The contract to provide accommodation will be made when we send your booking confirmation and will only be cancelled by ourselves due to events beyond our control such as illness of the owners or failure of facilities (i.e. power, plumbing or heating). In such an unlikely event we will endeavor to give you as much notice as possible and assist with alternative arrangements. A full refund of your deposit will be made but we will not be held liable of any additional costs.
· We reserve the right to refuse accommodation on arrival if a guest cannot present the original booking confirmation and/or is unable to provide valid proof of identity.
· The person who booked the accommodation may be liable to the cost of replacement or repair if they or a member of their party causes damage to any part of Ann Inn Rome property, fixtures, fittings, furniture, decoration or equipment either deliberately or due to neglection. More favourable consideration will be given if accidental damage is reported during the stay or before check-out.
· The use of fire is only allowed in case of emergencies. Abuse of this is sanctioned with a fine of 500,00 €. Guests who deliberately cause a false alarm will have to refund all costs to Ann Inn.
· It is not allowed to light fires or to cook food in the rooms.
· People below the age of 18 are not admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
· All types of drugs are forbidden in all parts of the building.
· The animals are not allowed in the B&B
· The payment is anticipated, and will not be refunded for early departure.
· The TV and AC remotes must be required to staff upon arrival during check-in time and they must be returned to staff before check-out time in the same condition before. Every damage will be noticed and charged.
· For the comfort of all our guests smoking is not permitted in any parts of the house, balcony included.
· It is forbidden to bring unpaying guests into the B&B.
· The entrance door should always remain closed for safety reasons.
· Total silence must be observed from 10 pm (22.00) hours to 8.00 am and from 2 pm (14.00) to 4 pm (16.00).
· It is not allowed to use the kitchen, the washing machine or any device/machine after authorization.
· Our cleaning staff start at 10.00 am. to 12.00 pm (midday). We do our best not to disturb our guests.
· Towels and sheets will be changed every 3 days, unless otherwise agreed.
· It is strictly forbidden to take away or remove every object from the B&B. In this case the guest will be obliged to refund it.
· The apartment key must be returned before departure. The charge for lost keys is 250,00 €. Guests who inadvertently forget to leave keys at check-out may post keys back within 14 days without any charge being applied.
· After 20:00 (8 PM) every assistance request or call for reasons or situations directly or indirectly caused by guests will be charged 20.00 € each time. After midnight (12 AM) the fee is 50,00 €.
· Please switch off the lights, air conditioners and other electrical equipment when you are outside the room.
· All guests are required to behave as a civilized and educated people avoiding trouble and inconvenience to people or things on the property.
· As it is very likely that there will be other guests in the B&B, we recommend:
o appropriate use of the W.C., please do not throw anything into the toilet but use the appropriate bins
o keeping communal areas clean and tidy
o using only the assigned bathroom
o wearing clothing that is respectful and does not offend other guests
o all guests to be considerate of others and keep their voices, TV and music players at a reasonable volume.
By making a reservation, the guest agrees to the policy and the terms & conditions of the Ann Inn.
Failure to follow the regulations will result in immediate disruption of the services, and the guest will be asked to leave the hostel and will not be receive a refund. We take no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects of your property left in rooms.
Enjoy your stay in Rome !
Hi everybody !
I am Anna and I am the owner of Nori Guest House and Ann Inn !
You will be warmly welcomed into a pleasant, elegant and refined atmosphere like your own home, at good prices, just right in the heart of Rome. Located in a real central position which gives you easy access to all the various tourist routes and excursions.
For a perfect stay, the Bed and Breakfasts include a delicious italian breakfast hand made by the owner and comfortable well-lit rooms with sat-TV, air conditioning and wifi, where you can relax.
We can offer detailed information about events, museums and transport services and provide maps, timetables and lots of other useful information for keeping you up-to-date about the cultural aspects, the food and drink and the fun to be had in Rome.
Hope you will enjoy the Eternal City !