For your comfort and pleasure, we offer the master suite with a King-sized bed in our PG home. The room boasts a vaulted ceiling with French doors that open onto an outside atrium. The bathroom contains his and her sinks, and a double-headed elevated shower space. We will offer additional beds for a family traveling with children and/or relatives. (City of Pacific Grove License #0413, expires 3/31/2018. Our price includes 10% Pacific Grove tax. ).
The home is located in the most desirable area of Pacific Grove, about three blocks from the Lovers' Point, one block from the municipal golf course, and two blocks from downtown Pacific Grove. Pacific Grove is often called Butterfly Town, U.S.A. because it is an annual nesting spot for migratory monarch butterflies as they travel south for the winter. There are many historic spots, and fine dining establishments throughout town, and in nearby Monterey and Carmel, too.
1. In addition to the master suite, the guests can also use the dining room and living room as the common areas. You may relax in the spacious living room and enjoy reading, and leisure activities there. Our guests also have access to the back and side yards, and the outside patio and garden.
2. Laundry facilities are available for the guests to use.
3. Two free Monterey Bay Aquarium passes are available for guests who book two nights or more, upon request, on first come first serve basis.
4. Free parking on the driveway or street parking in front of the house.
We will strive to make our guests feel at home. We are experienced Airbnb hosts, and will be happy to converse and interact with our guests to the extent they desire. In any event, they will have complete privacy in their expansive master bedroom suite, and should feel completely at home. If you intend to enjoy fine dining, the hosts are familiar with several local restaurant owners and will happily arrange a dining reservation for you (we will get you V.I.P. treatment!!).
1. Additional fee will apply for a family with three or four guests, $25 per person, per day for the 3rd and/or 4th guests.
2. You will be welcome to enjoy our backyard patio, and to stroll the paver path amidst the surrounding garden.
3. We offer free, high-speed wi-fi connections, giving you easy access to the Internet. Most domestic cell phones get good reception in P.G. and the surrounding area.
4. We offer hot tea, coffee and bottle water.
5. The hosts have lived on the Monterey Peninsula for over 25 years and are very familiar with the local area.
1. FREE Monterey Bay Aquarium passes: Upon request, we will provide two free passes to our guests who book two or more nights with us on first come first serve basis.
2. While using the kitchen, please do not fry with oil to avoid grease.
3. No smoking, no drug and no pets on the property and in the house, please.
I am a married female, living with my husband in an expansive home just off Highway 68 between Monterey and Salinas, California. We enjoy waking up with the morning sun reflecting off the bluff walls across the scenic valley, and the smell of the multitude of plants and wildlife that surround us. As you can tell, we love the great outdoors and feel immensely fortunate to enjoy our lovely 5 acre property. I am a cruising aficionado and have taken various jaunts to Mexico, Hawaii, the Caribbean and Europe. Seeing the world, and communicating with new friends from different places and cultures give me a sense of internal satisfaction. Between us, my husband and I speak several languages and have seen most of the states and many foreign countries. We savor the opportunity to curl up with a good book, and have a generous library of all kinds of books throughout the house.