Thanks for your feedback, although it cannot be further away from the truth. The reason for you to leave such a hateful and dishonest comment was that you were found guilty and penalized by Airbnb for multiple sets of misconduct during your stay. First, you brought more guests than your reservation stated, and when I kindly asked you to pay for the additional guest according to price list stated on my ad, you said you did not have money and I could simply write a bad review about you, which I did not. Airbnb subsequently reimbursed me the difference and deemed your act improper. In addition, you failed to check out at the time specified on my ad and Airbnb had to intervene by contacting you.
Therefore, this review is simply a revenge by you and it is also not working, thanks to the rest of my reviews. They are nothing but positive: my rooms are clean and spacious, and my family, including myself, are friendly and welcoming.
Last but not least, I would like to help you improve your writing skills by pointing out:
1. One does not need to insert a space between the last word of a sub-sentence and a punctuation mark (ex. "Worst host ever ,")
2. One needs to insert a space between the first word of a sub-sentence and a punctuation mark (ex. "... out of it,the carpets ...")
3. One needs to insert punctuation marks when starting a new sentence (ex. "... your post on top of ...")
4. No need to capitalize normal nouns (ex. "The Fridge")
5. It is "as a matter of fact" instead of "matter fact"
6. It is spelled Airbnb