Timber Peak Lodge
Treat yourself to something decadent (600 yds to slopes, free shuttle)
You know you deserve it. So, why fight the urge? Treat yourself to a claw foot tub in a spacious master bathroom, and a professional kitchen with high end appliances and granite countertops. You'll feel as decadent as a slice of chocolate cake dipped in gold that was mined on the moon. The great room, however, with its 47-inch TV, DVD player, and Bose speakers, is a bit much. It's like a basket of baby unicorns dipped in glitter. And, that's a little excessive.
Guests will receive a check in email with arrival instructions and lockbox codes for the home. If you have any questions, there will be additional contact information in that email.
We are here to help if you need us, but you have full access to the home.
- House the shorter guests on the top floor – those gorgeous timber beams come at a price for taller people
- House the soundest sleepers in the downstairs twin bedroom, which doesn't have a door
- The free shuttle runs on a timetable (black route). In the summer you can walk downhill to town (20 mins). On the way back, take the free gondola up to peak 8, and then walk downhill back to the home (20 mins).
- Everyone in your group must be over 25 or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property
- Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances
- The maximum occupancy is 16 people
- The maximum number of cars at the property is 5
- A credit card preauthorization of $1,200.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit