Newly renovated apartment in the heart of Central Havana. The apartment is located 2 mins walking distance from the famous "Malecón" waterfront in a friendly neighborhood with close proximity to main attractions in Havana and 10 minutes taxi ride to Old-Havana.
This will be your private space during your stay and nobody else will share the space with you and your friends.
We provide breakfast ingredients for you to use, including eggs, coffee, bread and seasonal fruits at no additional cost.
-Our co-host will welcome you and give you the keys when you check-in and also collect the keys upon your check out.
- No smoking is allowed inside the apartment, but you can smoke in the front balcony.
- Only registered guests (i.e. part of Airbnb booking) are allowed to use the apartment day and/or night.
- We need the passport details of every registered guest(s) upon arrival (it is an immigration rule for Cuba).
- Additional registered guests also need to provide their passport or National ID number before they are allowed to use the apartment day and/or night.
- Prostitution and use of drugs (including recreational ones) is in violation of local laws in Cuba, this will also put us in trouble with the law, so it is strictly forbidden.
- Any person under age of 18 is not allowed in the house, unless they are part of the Airbnb booking with the registered guests.
- The apartment is located in a residential building, therefore we ask our guests to be considerate when entering/leaving the apartment to respect our neighbors.
- There is a quiet hour between 11pm-7am. That is, strictly no parties are allowed at anytime and no loud noise nor music after 11PM until 7AM.
- Please close/lock any doors or windows when you leave the apartment.
- The apartment will be clean when you check-in and we will provide extra towels and bed lining for your use. We only clean again for booking which are more than 7days, but if you require cleaning more frequently, please let us know and we can arrange this at an additional cost for as often as you like.
My husband Jose and I are both young scientist partially living in Cuba. We love traveling the world, meeting new people and getting to know new cultures. This is our family home and we welcome you to enjoy it as much as we do. We hope to meet you soon!