10 minute bus ride (1 stop) to NYC Manhattan / Port Authority / Times Square. Bus stop is across the street. You’ll love my place because of the location, it is a very safe neighborhood, and the house is newly renovated with brand new furniture, and kept clean by a dedicated staff. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. We also provide food in the fridge for first day breakfast/light supper.
Suite 2-3 is on the 2nd Floor in a gorgeous
3 bedroom apartment featuring comfortable queen sized beds, long dressers, mirrors, and side drawers. Each room has heat and window air-conditioning as needed with the following amenities: vertical hanging space, foldable workdesk and chair, leather cushioned chair, iron with board, radio alarm clock, night clock, Kleenex boxes, purell sanitizers, usb chargers and artwork.
The spacious living room has the multiple purposes of being a lounge area with 50” TV, and a work area. For the TV, Hulu, YouTube, Netflix and AppleTV are provided on a complimentary basis.
The bathroom has been newly renovated with marble floors, comfortable elongated power flush toilet, vanity and mirror, and adjustable showerhead with multiple settings, hand soaps and cleaning supplies. A hairdryer is provided for your convenience and a basket full of assorted amenities. Take what you need but if you have any extra amenities you don’t need, please leave them in the basket for the next guest to enjoy!
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need to prepare or heat meals including a table which can adjust to seat 2-6 guests (additional leather chairs can be brought in from the other rooms to maximize seating). The kitchen includes a spacious stainless steel refrigerator with filtered water and ice dispenser, a gourmet coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, pots and pans, cutting board, knives, utensils, silverware, stoneware, Tupperware, cleaning supplies, sugar, and basic spices. For your first night and morning I’m including complimentary ingredients for a light supper (pasta, sauce and grated cheese) and/or breakfast (eggs, hot pockets, bread, butter, condiments, peanut butter, jam, various cereals).
For your convenience we are making the laundry room available to you fully stocked with cleaning supplies, vacuum cleaner, dust pan, detergents, etc. Just follow the directions on the washer and drier to ensure proper use.
You’ll love my place because of the convenient location. It is a very safe neighborhood, and the house itself is very secure with new locks, newly renovated with brand new furniture, and kept clean by a dedicated staff. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers!
You will get a 4-digit code to enter into the doorknob, making it easy to get in. The place is very bright at night. You'll be able to access every part of the house and all amenities except for suites 2-1 and 2-2.
I am very responsive to texts and will provide clear instructions on all aspects of your stay. I am often in the area or within 10 minutes away, and I am on call, as well as my dedicated staff. We have also provided you handy guidebooks with things to do in the house, the local area and Manhattan.
Remember, we also provide food in the fridge for first day’s breakfast and/or supper! . If you’re staying for longer, please consider dining in nearby Manhattan or Hoboken or some local restaurants, or order online or buy ingredients at some local spots we recommend in our guidebook.
If you’re having a food/snack emergency just walk down the block to Speedway Gas Station, where you can choose from a small variety of snacks and drinks!
We don't have many unreasonable rules, but they're strictly enforced. Security deposits will be charged $50 for each substantiated breaking of the following rules:
- No loud music or noise before 9 AM and after 11:30 PM. This includes late check ins and early check outs - please do so as quietly as possible so as to not disturb neighbors.
- No smoking in the house, period.
- No loitering in the front or back of the property - everything you'll need is right in the apartment! :-)
- Guest must wash any dishes they use either using the dishwasher or by hand
- Guests must leave rooms and common areas as clean and orderly as they found them
- Guests must leave room keys in the doors upon departure
The following rule is governed by a different fee structure:
- We generally need to have check-ins strictly at 4pm or later and check-outs at 11 am or earlier so we have the chance to prepare the place properly and provide excellent service between guests. However, if you let us know in advance we can allow early bag check for your convenience. You can also have a late bag check on the day of your check out. Early check-ins may also be allowed, with advance permission, by paying for a half-day. Late check-outs between 11am-1pm will incur a half-day charge and later check-outs after 1pm will incur a full day charge.