My one bedroom apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. My second floor apartment has a nice and light and the large windows in the living room can be opened up.
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers and small families.
This apartment is located on the second floor of an apartment building on Brick Lane and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street Station.
Found right in the heart of Shoreditch, you will enjoy local cafes, design studios, galleries, cute shops and restaurants all at your doorstep.
It comfortably sleeps 2 guests, but can sleep up to 6 guests using the sofa bed. The large windows in the living room can be opened up.
You have access to the whole apartment. It has a double bedroom, a bathroom, two double sofa beds and a full kitchen with a fridge, washing machine, oven, plates, cups, utensils, toaster, kettle, TV and Free wifi
There is also a lift in the building.
* We provide 1 Towel per guest
* Bedding for the sofa beds will be provided upon request or for bookings with 2+ guests.
* A hairdryer, Iron & Ironing Board are provided.
We do not live there, we live 10 minutes away and are always in the area.
Check In: You will collect your keys from a local cafe (30 seconds walk from the apartment)
All Guests, including Children and Infants must be included in the reservation.
*** FAQ's ***
Q - Is the area safe?
A - Yes, There are always lots of people around and it has a very 20s-40s vibe about it.
Q - What Time is Check in?
A - 3:00pm - you will collect your key from Bell Boi coffee shop, 104 Sclater Street, E1 6HR
Q - Can I check in early?
A - Unfortunately not. Often there is a guest the night before and we can't kick them out early.
Q - Can I drop my bags there early?
A - No, but you can store your luggage at Bell Boi for £5 per locker, per day.
Q - Do I have to walk up stairs
A - No, there is a lift but you can take the stairs if you wish
Q- Can I check in Late.
A- Yes we have a self check in system after 10pm, however we may not be able to assist you after 12am midnight.
Q - What Time is Check Out?
A - 11:00 am
Q - Can I Check out late?
A - No, Sorry
Q- Is it completely Private
Q - Do I have the whole apartment?
A - Yes
Q - Can I have 6 single beds, i don't wont to share.
A - No
Q - Can I have 6 single duvets, i don't want to share.
A - No, we provide only double duvets for the double beds.
Q - Where are you?
A - We live 10 minutes away
Q - Can my friend check in for me?
A - Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in.
Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
*I will not be accepting check ins on Christmas Day. If you wish to stay on Christmas Day you must book the previous day as well. You will use my after hours pick up if you want to arrive on Christmas Day *
1. We have a strict NO PARTY rule, if you have booked for a hen's, stag or birthday, you need to do all the celebrating outside the apartment. We will know if you are having a party and you will be instantly asked to leave. We will retain all the deposit if you have not been truthful about the purpose of your stay.
2. No more than the 6 people to reside
3. No more than 6 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
12. The apartment will be cleaned for the approximate arrival time that you tell us. If you do not tell us your arrival time, the apartment may not be clean at 3pm.
13. You may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.