RV camping sites available for eclipse viewing in Lebanon Oregon, the heart of the Willamette Valley. Only 15 minutes East of I-5 on Hwy 20. Campsites are in our 3 acre, park-like, pasture setting. DRY RV CAMPING ONLY! RV's must be fully contained. Each campsite is approximately 27 x 40. Cost is $100 per night, maximum 4 night stay, August 18 - 21, 2017. Space still available. Not able to provide tent camping spaces.
We are located next to Cheadle Lake Park in Lebanon were you will find nature trails to enjoy around the lake. Activities are taking place in the park for the eclipse. Check out "Party in the Path" Lebanon, Oregon.
No sanitary or dumping stations.
- Courtesy for all campers
- Quiet Hours - 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
- No Smoking outside of RV
- No Fires at campsite
- Gas grills only - No Charcoal
- Limit 6 people per campsite
- Only on additional vehicle (car/truck) per campsite
- Limited alcohol use strongly requested. Consumption restricted to your campsite only.