The Grove House is a 95 sqm newly refurbished flat located in one of the best and most lively downtown neighborhoods of Athens. This commodious, light-filled and stylishly appointed house can sleep up to 5 guests and, thanks to its convenient location and easy transport connection, it's the perfect starting point whatever your traveling purpose is: tourism and leisure, business, passing stay, etc. The nearest tram stop connecting the area with the city center and Athens Riviera is 1 min on foot.
The flat sits on the 4th floor of an old yet well maintained building and features the following facilities:
‣ 1 bedroom with double bed
‣ 1 bedroom with twin beds that can be pushed together into a king
‣ 1 bathroom with shower cabin
‣ 1 WC
‣ A fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, espresso machine, microwave, kettle and all necessary utensils for a comfortable stay
‣ A large living-room with 2 sofas and a dinning table for 6 pax
‣ 2 balconies with sitting area and nice views to the pine grove and the square of Nea Smyrni
‣ A/C units and heaters in every room
‣ 24 mps wifi internet connection
‣ TV 37'' with pay channels (cinema/series, sports, news, documentaries, tv for children, music)
‣ Elliptical cross-trainer, gym mat and other fitness accessories
‣ Iron/iron board
‣ First aid kit & toiletries
‣ Travel baby cot and high chair
‣ City guides & maps
I am currently living in the island of Crete with my husband, Kostas, and our son, but we have left our flat in very good hands! Our team is there to warmly welcome you and make your stay as smooth and comfortable as possible. Despite the distance, I am easily reachable anytime via phone, email, viber, whats up, etc. to assist your queries and provide all necessary information for a memorable stay.
‣ An extra guest can sleep on the sofa or foldable bed
‣ Fresh bed linen and towels provided
‣ Flexible check-in and check-out depending on availability
‣ City tour upon request and subject to availability
‣ Our flat has been recently renovated and decorated with great love and personal work, so we feel the need to add a security deposit for any damage caused beyond normal wear and tear.
‣ Morning jogging in the pine grove opposite to the house is an asset
‣ Underground car park next to the flat with maximum charge 15 euros/day.
• To be considerate to the other occupants of the building, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side during the common quiet hours: 15:00 to 17:30 and 22:00 to 07:30. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor! We know that children love running and jumping, but please bear in mind that in parquet floorings every noise is multiplied.
• Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke in the balcony).
• We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place, but please contact us to let us know.
• Please treat the equipment of the house with care, as if it was yours. For this reason, you are asked to use tablecloth in the solid wood dinner table.
• If you’re coming to Athens to party, you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights, A/C units or any other electric items when they are not in use or when leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too!
• Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
I work as a translator and professor of Spanish language, but at the same time I dedicate a big part of my time and energy in promoting Givera Villas and the Grove House, our family businesses. I love being in contact with people all over the world and satisfying their desire for exciting and relaxing vacations. My intention is to build a familiar and friendly relationship with guests, contributing to make their stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.