Beautiful, light filled 3 bedroom apartment right in the heart of Bondi. Situated on a quiet street just 5 minutes walk to all the hustle of Bondi Beach's fantastic cafe and restaurant scene and another 5 minutes to the beach.
A penthouse style north facing apartment with expansive views over Bondi. Our guest room is modern and comfortable, with a quality queen bed, 500 thread count cotton sheets, built in robes and private bathroom.
The apartment has an abundance of space and light. Beyond your bedroom and private bathroom you are very welcome to utilize our open plan living areas and kitchen. Laundry and ironing facilities are also available.
Rebecca and I are always available to make your stay comfortable and hassle free. We're happy to share our light filled open plan living space or leave you to relax and unwind in privacy. Tap into some of our local knowledge over a coffee or catch up on the latest films and TV in your own space.
Just a quick note to let you know we now have a 9 month old baby. He's happy, healthy and sleeps from 6pm through to 7am every night. Our apartment is super spacious and you won't be bothered by any crying during the night. That said, we totally understand if other peoples babies and your holiday don't mix. Either way, we wish you all the best for your stay in Bondi!
- There is sensitivity around Airbnb in this building. Please refer to yourself as a friend of your host if asked by neighbours.
- Please be sure to lock the apartment when going out.
- Please take your shoes off inside.
- Please remember to turn off all appliances before you leave the house.
- This is a small apartment block of 3 units. All other apartments are occupied by families with young children. Please be respectful of my neighbours and refrain from excessive noise after 10pm.
Hey I'm Josh, a cinematographer with an interest in art, film, music and anything that involves riding a board. Love life by the ocean, getting creative in the kitchen and adventurous travel. I host my apartment in Bondi along with my lovely partner Rebecca and our son Remi.