Retreat to serenity and relaxation at ‘Landover Lodge’, a large 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home in Mooresville, North Carolina. Nestled beneath tall oak trees and facing the main channel, this spacious property offers 3,500 square feet, dock access, and accommodations for 9 adults looking for a stress-free getaway along the shores of Lake Norman.
*Please note that the lower level of the property is occupied in a lockoff unit of the home with a separate entrance and driveway for complete privacy*
Located at the end of a private drive, this very large custom designed home is perfect for large families, friends, and couples traveling together.
‘Landover Lodge’ is filled with all of the amenities you’ll need right at your fingertips, including a beautiful fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and large center island.
The living area is complete with flat-screen TV, fireplace, gorgeous rounded archways, tall cathedral ceilings and a bank of windows that allow for great natural lighting.
3 master bedrooms with king-sized beds and tall windows allow 3 couples to each have a luxury space to themselves. The luxurious ensuite bathroom come with jetted tub and walk-in shower.
The Blue Cloud bedroom provides both a king and twin bed for more options. The upstairs lavender room offers its own private deck facing the channel, while the 4th bedroom offers a queen bed and nice view of the lake from the main level of the house.
The outdoor area is equipped with a grill, private deck with lake views, and a screened-in porch with seating. The dock is a shared amenity with the homeowners, but guests have 2 dedicated empty boat-slips for their own use.
Right before the dock on your right side, look out for the swinging bench for yet another spot for spectacular panoramic views of the lake. Rent a boat and dock it at the property with room for a pontoon and large ski boat.
Without a boat, you'll still have a blast jumping from the dock into the water for some fun in the sun. A staircase is conveniently located at the beginning of the dock that leads to shallow waters for easy access.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
-Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet connection, 5 flat screen TVs, air conditioning, gas fireplace, outdoor grill, patio, screened porch, shared dock with boating access, on-site laundry facilities, hammock, beach umbrella and towels, scenic lake views, 6 car parking, and much more.
-Fantastic location near multiple golf courses, downtown Charlotte, sports arenas, and many food & drink tours!
-Outdoor activities include boating, swimming, jet skiing, golfing, and more.
- Master Bedroom (Main Level): King-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Main Level): Queen-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): King-sized Bed plus 1 Twin-sized Bed
- Air Mattresses are available to accommodate 2 extra guests if necessary
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings (under 25 people) considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this property is not suitable for children. It is ideal for groups of adults/elderly
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Not suitable for small children, as the home is directly on the water.
- Please note that this property is shared with the homeowners who live in a lockoff unit on lower level of the home with a separate entrance and driveway for complete privacy