★ "Seconds from Kensington Station"
★ "Flooded with natural light"
★ "Stroll to Kensington Village, Racecourse Road shopping precinct,
transport, Flemington Racecourse and scenic Robertson reserve
★ "Arrival/self check in process was so simple & easy"
★ "All communication was quick & clear"
★ "Central but quiet"
★ "If charm and location are on your wish list then look no further."
Please check out the HOUSE RULES section before sending inquiry. Many commonly asked questions are answered there.
Welcome to VERDELHO, a charming, renovated, two bedroom terrace house apartment seconds away from shops, restaurants and cafes of Kensington Village.
It has been purposely designed to make you feel relaxed and at home the moment you arrive into large, beautifully furnished open plan living space.
Perfect for couples, small families or friends and colleagues who want the privacy of individual bedrooms, this property has everything you need to create a Melbourne base.
• High speed Cable Wi-Fi, with a unlimited downloads.
• 40” smart HDTV with Netflix
• Queen beds and mattress in master bedroom
• Double beds in second bedroom.
• All beds topped with hotel quality linens, professionally cleaned after every stay.
• Six seat super-comfortable leather lounge living area
• Great shower with complimentary organic body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand wash and lotion, plus fluffy towels and a hairdryer to help you dry off quickly!
• Functional kitchen to suit a wide range of purposes from cooking up a storm to just reheating leftovers! Appliances include fridge/freezer, electric cooktop, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
• Washing machine, and clothes line for air-drying. We also supply complimentary laundry detergent.
• Split-cycle heating and cooling through a reverse cycle in the living area.
• Separate heating in the bedrooms
• Heaps of storage for luggage and clothes.
• This central location makes it very easy to get to meetings you may have, with train transport available on both the Craigieburn & Upfield lines
• The huge dining table or seperate desk both make great working spaces
• Our 24/7 operations team is contactable day-or-night if you have any issues. No need to worry about arriving and not being able to get into the apartment!
Two sets of keys will be made available to you via a secure keysafe. Detailed instructions will be provided before your arrival, allowing you to check yourself in.
No shared amenities, the entire apartment is all yours to enjoy.
We want you to have a great stay in Melbourne. We don’t meet all of our guests in person, but we are always available over the phone or via Airbnb message to help you out or answer your questions.
The property is professionally cleaned between each guest stay, ensuring that our high standards are passed on to you.
We ask that you respect our neighbours during your stay and be mindful of noise levels, especially at night.
Where possible, HostKeep chooses to provide products that are environmentally friendly and socially conscious.
We are excited to supply a range of products from ‘Thankyou’. Thankyou funds community projects all around the world - these projects provide water, food or health and hygiene training to communities in need.
‘Who Gives a Crap’ is toilet paper that puts a smile on your bum! It’s 100% recycled and contributes 50% of profits to WaterAid.
We say no to chemicals by using the Earth Choice range (or other bio-friendly) cleaning products – they are purely plant based with no harmful side effects to your health or the health of our planet.
- DISCOUNTS: We provide the following discounts: - 10% for stays longer than 7 nights - 20% for stays longer than 28 nights This discount is automatically applied to the booking price displayed by Airbnb. Unfortunately we cannot provide any further discount. ADDITIONAL RULES 1) Please treat your apartment like your grandma’s! Strictly no parties and no smoking inside. 2) Please leave your apartment tidy and don’t throw anything from the balcony. Place things back where you found them. 3) Communicate any issues you have as soon as you become aware of them so we can lend a helping hand. Many thanks!
从2017年12月24日 - 2018年1月03日起最少住宿7晚。
All our properties: https://www.airbnb.com.au/s?host_id=5383441
Caulfield listings: https://www.airbnb.com.au/wishlists/198012268
We're Amy, Gareth and Dan from the HostKeep team. We are a professional short-stay property management team, which means you can book with complete confidence of a stress-free stay for your visit!
We're always here to help you find your way around Melbourne. Please get in touch if we can answer any questions.