Our Studio address is in the centre of the city which can bring you to the heart of HaNoi with all of its cultural characteristics and viber. Most of the famous tourism spots such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple, The St Joseph's Cathedral, The Flag Tower of Hanoi, the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long,... as well as bars, coffees, souvenir shops can be reached on foot. The combination of the modern and the ancient HaNoi will bring up many interesting experiences for our beloved friends.
This beautiful and cozy apartment is located in an alley away from the more boisterous HaNoi, De Couleur is a place for those who are seeking for peace and simplicity.
***De Couleur is decorated in Scandinavian style including
A cozy kitchen with all amenities needed.
A lovely bathroom relaxing enough to wash away your weariness
A more-than-a-sleeping-space double bed
A Spacious “living room” with a comfortable couch and full of sunshine
A green world in the balcony
==> Stunning view of the ancient Hanoi architecture right across your window is an attractive point of De Couleur.
***A short walk could take you across centuries and every corners seems to lead to another surprise. One step down to the street, you are standing at the middle of the Old Quarter
- Within walking distance (10-15 minutes) to the right are Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan market, Ngoc Son Temple, The Water Puppet Theater, The Saint Joseph's Cathedral,...
- On the left sides, the winding beautiful streets will lead you to The Flag Tower of Hanoi, The Imperial Citadel of Thang Long and Lenin park
- The Temple of Literature is about 6 minutes to the left by taxi
- Other nearby attractions includes Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, Hoa Lo Prison Museum, Hanoi Opera House, Tran Quoc Pagoda, The Museum of Vietnamese History,...
- To the modern life, Ta Hien is named as the beer street - one of the most famous and lively streets of HaNoi
- At the weekend, all the streets around Hoan Kiem lake are transportation forbidded for people to walk and there are many traditional games as well as musical street shows to join
- A variety of local food right when you walk out of the door
- Easy to get Grab and Uber services
The entire place is yours during your stay. Its including:
-Fully equipped kitchen for light cooking
-living room space with couch & coffee table
-An attic Queen size bed with lamp for reading
-High speed Internet
-Private bathroom with water heater
-Laundry area can be accessed on the top floor with Washing machines & Clothes Dryer (free of charge)
Otherwise, we also prepare some coffee and cups of noodles for you (free of charge).
First Aid kit is provide as well.
Simply make yourself at home ^^
- Once your booking is confirmed, a detailed note will be sent a day pior to your arrival to instruct you how to access to our properties & self-Checkin.
- We have the receptionists staying 24h/24h at De Couleur. In case you will have late check-in, pls send us a message to notice our people there waiting for you.
The booking does not including breakfast. However, we offer a $3-meal at the 1st floor with diverse menu everyday.
*** There is no staff after 12PM. If you arrive at that time, please send us a message via airbnb in advance so that we can manage to help you check-in.
1.entering the house, kindly take off your shoes, orderly put those on the shell and use the slip-ons we have prepared for you because De Couleur are decorated with parquet. The slip-ons are only allowed to use inside of the building.
2. If you go out, please remember to bring along your studio key.
3. Please keep your voice low at night after 10PM because De Couleur and the neighbours always try to maintain a peaceful space.
4. There is no drug allowed at De Couleur
5. Smoking is allowed outside of De Couleur.
6. Please do not bring a forbidden stuff or materials to De Couleur.
7. Please handle with care to all the decorations and stuffs in the room during your stay. You will be responsible for any damage or loss if the reason is caused by your side.
8. Please strictly turn off air conditioner/ lights/ water heater when you leave the house. We have to right to ask you to turn off in case you go out and leave the machine on.
9. On departing, don’t forget to leave the key chain back to our receptionist at the 1st floor.