Luxurious light-filled condo on 16th floor with spectacular unobstructed views of the ocean, beach, marina, river, surrounding neighborhoods, lush jungles, & mountains. The tower has great amenities including huge pools, beach access, hot tub, steam room, dry sauna, spa, private theater by reservation, beautiful lobby, designated garage parking spot near elevator, & very professional & helpful staff. 7 min cab ride from airport & a short walk to restaurants, shopping, & entertainment
Scenic, serene, and comfortable condo. The best of all worlds with nature & modern amenities & luxuries. The condo is quite large at over 1,600 square feet with high ceilings & a wrap-around balcony on both sides of this corner unit. The views are spectacular because in addition to the ocean & beach, you get to see the Marina, the airport in the distance, & lush jungle & mountain views. In the evening you see the twinkle of nearby & distant activity. There is a great deal of privacy because there are no nearby buildings looking into your floor-to-ceiling glass walls and balconies. The bedrooms & the living areas all have cable tv & wifi access.
Tower One (Torre 1) has many amenities available. There is a large hot tub for adults with male and female spa rooms that have dry saunas, steam rooms, showers and bathroom facilities. A few steps away is a in-house spa where you can book economical spa treatments. The hot tub adjoins a cold indoor pool that then connects to a larger outdoor pool. The entire beachfront has a huge pool great for swimming laps and lounging and enjoying the ocean view and watching the sunset. There is a private theater you can reserve to watch your own blue ray movies (a selection is available in the room).
I am available by message and phone and a rental management company (Palmera Vacations) is available. There is 24 hour service at the gated Peninsula Vallarta Towers: from the security guard at the entrance, the concierge in the lobby of Tower 1, & the reception area located in the Tower 1 garage basement.
There is an electric usage fee that is charged based upon how many kilowatts were used during your stay. So please be mindful of this for ecological & economic reasons. About 80% of electric usage is the air conditioning. Please turn it off when you are out for the day. Utility usage is about $15 per day with air conditioning but much less if you do not use the air conditioning or use it judiciously. The actual charge is at a rate of 2.5 Mexican pesos per kilowatt of use.
- Keep noise down after 10 pm
- The zonal air conditioning efficiently cools the condo. Please turn off the A/C when away or when the sliding doors are open for enjoying the breeze and saving $/environment (you pay for your utility use, so this saves you money). The Peninsula Vallarta keeps a spreadsheet of daily electricity use which is billed at 2.5 Mexican pesos per kilowatt which can reach a cost of $15 US dollars a day (with air-conditioning typically constituting 80% of the electric bill).
- The marble on the dining table, kitchen island, and bathroom counters can stain and etch, so do not leave anything on them such as soaps, hairspray bottles, wine, vinegar, lemon juice, etc.
- No subletting or unregistered guests & the 6 person limit includes infants and children.
- Bathing suits required in pool & hot tub/jacuzzi
- No eating or drinking in hot tub/jacuzzi area
- No glass in pool area