Quintessential NY Limestone Townhouse apartment in Brooklyn. Set on a lovey tree lined street a short walking distance to C and A train where you arrive in mid-town Manhattan in under 20 minutes.
Lovely apartment located on the ground floor of a 19th century Townhouse, which, comfortably lodges 4 people. 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and full bathroom. Plenty of privacy. Perfect for small families, couples and business travelers looking for safe, quiet, and clean lodgings.
THIS IS A SEPARATE APARTMENT with SEPARATE ENTRANCE! FREE PARKING ON THE STREET
Landmark turn of the century Limestone with many of the original features, which, include hardwood floors, two fireplaces (original but, non-working), The apartment is spacious, charming, relaxing, comfortable, and has plenty of morning sunlight.
This Spacious high end 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment located 3 blocks ( 3 min walk) to and from the C train kingston-throop subway station which takes you to Manhattan directly in 15-20 minutes.
Kitchen has new fridge, gas range, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, pots, pans, baking dishes, glasses, eating and cooking utensils.
You will have access to the complete floor and a portion of the backyard.
I will be available via phone or in person throughout your stay.
Will consider longer term lease depending on purpose of trip.
- Please don't remove or borrow anything from the apartment.
- Always lock exterior doors behind you
- Conserve energy - turn off lights, air conditioning etc. when not in use and when you leave the house (thanks!)
- Let us know how you're doing
- Please do not move the furniture for any reason
- Please do not put wet towels or clothes on the furniture
- Please lock the door when you leave
- Turn OFF all lights and appliances when not in use. Go Green!
- Use of CANDLES and other COMBUSTIBLES are not permitted
- No Smoking!
- No Parties
- DO NOT flush anything except toilet paper down the toilet. There is a waste paper basket in the bathroom to dispose of napkins, paper towels, wet wipes, sanitary napkins, tampons, and dental floss.
- LAUNDRY: There is no washing machine or dryer on premises. Please do not do laundry on the premises. There is a laundromat on the corner and detergent in the apartment under the sink
- Guests are OK, with a HEADS UP. Your guests must be people you KNOW and TRUST. You are responsible for the actions of your guests. You are responsible for a fee if your guests spend the night.
- Quiet time is in effect after 11pm on weekdays and 1am on weekends.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES MAY RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. DON'T BE THAT GUY/GAL.
Fun filled personality who loves and enjoys everything life has to offer. I have lived in Brooklyn all my life and it is such a joy to see what Brooklyn has to offer and love sharing every part of it with new guests. Love to travel and explore the world