Cosy two bedroom newly refurbished house in West End of Glasgow. Sunny garden, high speed WiFi and great location. We're 5 minutes walk from Hyndland train station and 10 minutes from Partick Subway station. There are plenty of excellent pubs, bars and restaurants on the doorstep, all of which we've been to and can recommend! You'll be close to the Hydro, SECC, Transport Museum and Kelvingrove Art Gallery. We love living here and will do our very best to make you feel at home.
Our house is in a quiet cul-de-sac which has free parking spaces outside the house. There is central heating throughout the house and with double glazing and insulation the whole house is warm and cosy. The WiFi should reach all parts of the house but in case you need it there is a signal booster.
• The kitchen – This has an induction hob, double oven, dishwasher and washing machine. We'll leave breakfast items for you to help yourself and you're most welcome to use anything else you find in the kitchen including wine and beer!
• The lounge – This has an HDTV and Virgin media box, comfortable corner leather sofa and footstool and a bookcase with magazines, books (novels, puzzle and colouring) and board games.
• The main bedroom – This has a double bed.
• The second bedroom – This has a small double bed (StudyBed) which converts into a desk and a wardrobe for guests' exclusive use.
• The bathroom – We supply all the essentials – toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel and of course towels.
All guests are welcome to use all the facilities including the gas central heating, dishwasher, washing machine, cable TV and high-speed internet.
We'll probably not be around to let you in but will ensure there is someone friendly to meet you. We'll be available by phone if you need something.
Please note at present we do not offer 24 hour or self-check in.
- We'll give you a set of keys so you can come and go as you please.
- As this is a family home in a quiet neighbourhood we would very much appreciate it if you were quiet if you come in late and please don't bring other guests.
- We would also appreciate it if you removed your shoes while in the house.
- It is a no smoking house but you're very welcome to smoke outside in the garden.