My Two Bedroom Apartment is close to Dishoom, Pizza East, Beigel Bake, Boundary Restaurant, Rooms & Rooftop, and Rich Mix. Enjoy the locations and views over Box Park. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids), and big groups.
STRICT NO PARTY RULE!
UK Residents PLEASE NOTE.
Our listings are intended for tourist and business travellers only! Whilst we allow our listings to be used by UK residents for the intention of getting ready and sleeping after a night out in London we do not allow parties or any gatherings more than the total amount of guests allowed on the listing. If you are not a genuine tourist or business traveller please do not book with us. Any bookings from UK citizens will be monitored. If you are deemed to be a UK resident that we believe has the intention of breaking our no party rule then you will be required to meet with us to receive your keys between the hours of 3pm and 10 pm. You will be required to provide Photo ID that matches your profile and you will be required to leave a £500 cash deposit. The deposit will be returned only after we have checked the listing.
If at any point during your stay you have broken our no party rule you will be required to leave the property immediately and will not receive any refunds.
2. No more than the 8 people to reside
3. No more than 8 people to be in the apartment at one time
4. No Illicit drug use on the premises
5. People seen to be uncontrollably intoxicated may be asked to leave.
6. All breakages will be noted and may be withdrawn from your deposit.
7. Please do not give out our address to others.
8. Please do not get any mail sent to this address.
9. Please be considerate with our towels, linen and sofa. If you mark these with make-up, food or drinks, please endeavour to remove it when it occurs, as replacing these items drives up the cost of our service.
10. If a guest reduces the number of nights on the reservation; we consider it a cancellation of those dates and our Strict Cancellation Policy will be applied to those dates removed.
11. Unless previously agreed by us, a guest must present hardcopy, photo ID of the person who made the booking. If this cannot be shown by the guest, we may not allow you to check in. Prior to arrival, guests may also be asked to change their profile picture to one that clearly shows their face.
12. The apartment will be cleaned for the approximate arrival time that you tell us. If you do not tell us your arrival time, the apartment may not be clean at 3pm.
13. You may be charged £50 if you do not drop your keys to Bell Boi by 11am.