Very nice room with shared bathroom shared kitchen (with another room).
In the heart of Venice and in the middle of 2 super nice squares, super central and near everything, but still in a very quiet area.
- as this is a room in a shared flat we can't accept babies, sorry
childrens are allowed but still we need to respect the maximum number of guests
- at the check in i will need to take a copy of the national id (europe) or passport, of alle the guests and we will ask you to pay the tourist tax (1,50 euros per person per night)
- heating is centralized and it works according the regulations provided by the venetian municipality
- smoking is not allowed (not even in the entrance of the building, stairs or common areas) as are not allowed noises after 10pm or before 9am
please respect the resting time, for the other guests and for our neighbors
- guests are not allowed to have extra guests, not even just for lunch/dinner etc
- we need to know your arrival time ALMOST 2 days before your arrival, as we need to plan arrivals and cleaning, so it's to guarantee you that you will find someone in the office to welcome you and the flat clean and ready at your arrival
- check out is at 10 am if you will be late, we can charge a late check out fee (min 20 euros) or any damage that your delay can cause to the next guest or to the cleaning service
- the check in is in the I-Love-Venice office
only 500mt far from bus/train station
it is free of charge from 10am to 8pm
charged 15 euros until 10pm, 25 euros until midnight, 35 euros until 1 am and 50 until 2am, after is depending on your arrival time, so contact us.
all the informations to arrive to the office are on your airbnb itinerary
you will recieve a gentle reminder from them more or less 10 days before your arrival
still it's your duty to tell us your arrival time and to know where to go once in Venice
- if you are arriving before noon we can let you enter in the flat since 10am but ONLY to leave your luggage during the cleaning service
before 10am there is nothing that we can do to help you, sorry
- a regular check out cleaning is included in the price but it doesn't means that we will wash your dishes or pick up the garbage all around the house, so please use the trash bin and clean after using the kitchen
please respect the common areas, as everyone has the right to use them and to find them clean
- there is not a daily cleaning service during your stay or any change of linen/towels
if you're staying more than 3 nights we can agree a change of towels (only), just ask us in advance
We're here to do the best for our guests, so just ask us if you have any special needs!
Hello fellow travellers!
we're a small group of friends and our mission is to make you have the best experience in Venice!
we mostly rent our places once we're travelling, and we're more than one so we can help each other while one of us is not in Venice
basically you will always talk with me (Arya) during all the booking process and you will meet Nicoletta at your arrival in Venice.
even if it's not a typical homestay, you will have all the support before/during/after your journey, even if probably you won't meet the actual owner of the flat you will stay in!
but still, our spirit and your experience will be totally an airbnb one!
but what can we do? we're just trying to travel as much as we can, renting our homes :)