Clean, brand new studio in the heart of Prospect Heights, Brooklyn. This apartment is great because:
- Mid-century & Scandinavian chic. High end furnishings to bring peace and joy into your stay
- Brand new, spacious studio with very high ceilings and large windows
- Brand new queen bed + sofa + twin air mattress
- Large balcony w/ table and chairs
- Modern, brand new kitchen with high-end appliances
- Large gym + rooftop with 360 degree views of NYC
- Brand new LAUNDRY IN-UNIT!
- Located on the 2nd floor of a low-rise elevator building.
- Windows face South and West, so the apartment is light-filled throughout the day
- Space in my closet to hang a few shirts
- Extremely responsive and caring host
- 50/50 Mbps Fios Wifi - very fast and reliable!
Prospect Heights is one of the best neighborhoods in Brooklyn:
- 10 minute walk to Prospect Park, NYC's largest park
- Many, many great food options, including: Chuko (ramen), Zaytoons (Middle Eastern), Tygershark (Fusion Asian), Patsy's (Pizza), Nacho Macho Taco (Mexican), and more!
- Amazing bars all around: Weather Up (cocktails), Bearded Lady (retro-themed neighborhood bar), Soda Bar (laid back dive bar with live music)
- <15 minute walk to 10 subway lines: 2, 3, 4, 5, B, D, N, R, Q, C - get anywhere in NYC super easily!
Entire apartment, including balcony, as well as shared gym and roofdeck
I will not be present in the space, but am extremely responsive to inquiries via text + email.
I love my apartment, and hope to share it with you soon!