The Bunk House Cabin is a wonderful camping cabin set in the heart of the Jefferson National Forest. The Cabin is in between a pool and a catch-and-release pond with a picturesque creek running nearby. Truly, a nature-enthusiasts dream.
Covered front and back porch with charcoal grill, table and chairs. Mt. views, stocked fishing pond [catch & release] creek runs by. Hiking trails, Appalachian Trail near by , hunting in Jefferson National Forest
Private cabin is yours, bring your full-size sheets and towels. We give you a breakfast basket it includes Danish, fruit, coffee, oatmeal. Please note, you will be using a bathhouse that is not directly attached to your cabin.
- All cabins require linens, which must be provided by the camper
- Quiet Hours after 11 PM
- Keep Windows Closed if Air is Running
- Keep Campfires in the Fire Rings
- No Lifeguard at Pool - Children Must Be Supervised
- Dogs on Leash - Pick Up After Dogs