In one-of-a-kind Crown Heights, this old house with a modern feel is classic NYC. Travel with family and friends (fits 9), walk to all major Brooklyn museums and parks or relax at the garden. Walk two blocks to the subway and the city is yours!
1. We want you to have fun and enjoy the place with family and friends but we ask you to refrain from hosting large or loud parties.
2. Please be considerate to our neighbors, keep music, voices, etc at a reasonable level.
3. If you are a smoker, please take it outside.
4. Sorry, no 4 legged friends.
5. We need you to let us wash sheets, towels and other linens (unless you bring your own of course).
6. We rent the place to you and you only. Sublets and unregistered overnight guests are strictly prohibited.
7. Any additional overnight guests must be registered and approved by us. If friends and family decide to stay with you, you must notify us ahead of time, as there may be additional charges depending on the amount of people and the length of stay.
8. We do not rent our space to third parties. We only accept reservations made by guests and ask everyone over 18 to fill out a registration form prior to arrival.
Use common sense and behave the way you would in your own home. We're very flexible and laid back, just be transparent and communicate with us. A detailed house manual will be provided upon arrival.
We are laid back, friendly, responsible and very clean. We like nature, art, design, astrophysics, food and good company. As hosts, we try to do for our guests everything we would like as travelers ourselves. Andres works in solar energy, Mapa in architecture and design, Simona is a scientist-artist-cook. We currently live between Mexico City and Brooklyn. Our super-host brother Oscar helps us when we're not around.