Superbly comfortable Modern apartment in Dublin city centre, nicely located in a quiet residential a short walk from tourist attractions, night-life and high streets. It represents a great choice in terms of location, value and quality. King size bed in double bedroom and big double sofa-bed in the living room. Enjoy your stay!
A stylish, cosy and spacious apartment to perfectly suite up to 4 people. The space comprises 1 cozy bedroom with a king size bed, 1 big bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a large living room with a new comfy sofa-bed and a balcony, with is perfect on a sunny day. Essentials such as shower gel, shampoo, towels, clean linens and duvets are all included. The stunning balcony overlooking the garden is just perfect for a sunny day. In the apartment everything is clean and in mint condition.
The apartment is located in the IFSC, one of most modern and cosy areas of Dublin. It is a nice and safe area a short walk from Dublin's tourist attractions, night-life and high street. Temple Bar, Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's and Christchurch Cathedral can easily be reach on a short walk. Guiness storehouse is a little further away, can be reached by Luas (10 minutes). Walking is the best way to visit and explore a small city as Dublin, where you can get from one end to the other with no need for public transport.
Other amenities included:
- Fast Internet (Wi-Fi) 120Mbps fibre optic
- Clean bed-linen, duvet, hand & shower towels
- City maps, directions & advises about Dublin
- Hairdyer and washer
The apartment is located in the heart of IFSC, the financial area of Dublin. It is a safe new area of Dublin and one of the most convenient location in city centre. There are plenty of shops, supermarket, pubs, coffe shop and restaurants in the area.
Public Transports in the area:
- Luas (tram): Mayor Square Stop 1 minute walk
- 747 Airlink (Airport Bus): IFSC stop 2 minutes walk
- Train: Connolly Station 5 minutes walk
- Coach: Busaras station 5 minutes walk
- Ordinary buses in the area
Distance from places of interest:
- O'Connell Street (city centre): 10/15 minutes walk or 3 minutes by Luas
- Guinness Storehouse: 10 minutes by Luas
- National Museum: 10 minutes walk
- Grafton Street: 15 minutes walk
- Trinity College: 15 minutes walk
- Temple Bar: 15 minutes walk
- Airport: 15 minutes by Airlink (Direct Airport Bus)
- S. Stephen's Green: 20 minutes walk
- Dublin Castle: 20 minutes walk
Guests access entire apartment
The apartment is one of the newest in Dublin and avails of all modern convenience. It is centrally located at a walkable distance from main attractions and high streets. City center is also connected by the tram, which stops in "Mayor Square", right on the doorstep.
The accommodation is perfect both if you are coming to visit the city or working a few days in Dublin. The apartment is quiet and will allow you to rest after a long day.
Very convenient to get here from the Airport. You can:
- Take the Airlink for 6€single/10€ return which will take approx 20/25 minutes, getting off 100 meters from the apartment
- Take a Taxi for 20/25€ for a 20 minutes journey
Check-in and check-out can be flexible, however please agree that with me before your arrival. There is an extra fee for arrivals after 9pm (20€)
- no loud noise overnight, no parties. Only confirmed guests can access the apartment.
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年1月02日起最少住宿3晚。