- Find yourself in nature
- Leave the default world behind and reconnect with the elements. Feel free to stare slack-jawed at towering redwoods or stroll along the coastal headlands while contemplating the meaning or meaninglessness of life (your choice.)
- Put away your next-generation smartphone and experience an unmediated world directly through your senses. You are cordially invited to turn off all media technology and relish the boredom of not much going on.
- My property is a private and QUIET place, an alternative to the unnecessary stresses of contemporary society. Very VERY quiet hours: 08:30 pm to 08:30 am. These hours should be kept even quieter than 08:31 am to 08:29 pm which are pretty darn quiet anyway.
- Sorry, Smokey says “no campfires” and Smokey’s “The Man.”
- Feel free to express yourself while camping here. Share your stories, insights and ideas with anyone who will listen.
- It is recommended that you refrain from smoking anything on the property even if you don't inhale.
- If you're visiting in an RV, please don't run a generator; it scares the birds.
- Please enjoy the wildlife but don't shoot it.
- No timber harvesting, gold prospecting or claim staking.
- Take time to visualize an emerging utopian society all watched over by machines of loving grace.
- Leave here with an altered perspective on life and what really matters. After your visit feel free to change everything.
- Be with nature | Be quiet | Leave no trace
- Connect with yourself, not us: | #- - - | You won’t find us on social media.
I'm originally from London and washed up in Mendocino some 25 years ago. The place is so beautiful I never left. I work as a video producer for Silicon Valley clients but am happiest when I'm home amongst the redwoods sharing this place with people who appreciate being with nature.