Your ideal home for discovering Montreal!
2-bedroom 2-washroom duplex with 2 big balconies, 5 star cleanliness, all-inclusive, newly furnished, in the heart of downtown. Perfect for groups and families.
Steps from Place-des-arts metro station, and major attractions in downtown, including Mont-Royal, McGill University, Plateau, Bell Center, Old Port and etc. On top of a mall that has many restos and supermarkets.
My place has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and each can sleep up to 8 comfortably.
※Free indoor parking and flexible check-in time※
I have recently furnished and renovated my 2-bedroom 2-washroom duplex for my guests. It is super spacious with quality furniture and appliances. It's conveniently located in the heart of downtown, walkable area with lots of good cafes and restaurants on St.Laurent street and St. Denis street.
- 3 mins walk to McGill University, Mont-Royal and St. Laurent street with lots of stylish cafes, local restaurants, and antique shops.
- 7 mins to Place-der-arts
- 10 mins to old port
- 15 mins walk to Bell Center
My apartment can accommodate up to 8 guests comfortably. It has 2 bedrooms (3 double beds) and one double bed in the living room, can sleep 4,2,2 respectively. Please refer to the bed arrangement section for more info regarding bed sizes.
- FREE indoor parking included. Parking spots in this area are very difficult to find due to its popularity, but don't worry, I will provide free indoor parking to you.
- HD TV with Netflix and Youtube connection
- FREE laundry and detergent.
- Free unlimited coffee
- 35Mbps speed wifi
- Well-equiped kitchen, has everything you need to cook by yourself
- Freshly laundered bed linens and towels
- Free tea bags
- A underground mall connected to the building that has many supermarkets, pharmacy, gym, 10 cafes and restaurants
Any questions or concerns? feel free to msg me, I will reply quickly.
☆★My recommendation for nearby restaurants and cafes☆★
-Schwartz's Deli: must go, Montreal's NO.1 popular resto, 10mins by walk.
-Cacao 70: chocolate lover must go, 2 mins by walk.
-Cafe Bistro El Mundo: love their coffee and salmon bagel, 1 mins walk
-Farooj: lebanese food right downstairs
I will meet you to give you the key and guide you to the parking lot. I am always available via phone or email. Feel free to ask any questions about this area, or just feel like chatting with me!
Please read the following carefully:
-Strictly no parties or rowdy guests allowed. No noise or loud music after 10pm. the building has a very strict noise policy and I like to provide my guest with a peaceful and quiet place to live and would expect the same from them for the neighbors.
- Strictly no smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- smoking, extreme noises and parties will be reported to AirBnB and a penalty of $250 will be applied.
- Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- The host is not liable for any loss of personal items
Hi I'm Hassan. I am a fourth year Mechanical Engineering student. I love learning things about other cultures and love to explore different cities and countries. I have lived in Montreal for many years now but I never stopped exploring new places, new restaurants and new neighbourhood.