"You only need to bring your clothes"
Beautiful stylish two bedroom apartment, fully furnished, with all amenities, WiFi and FREE parking, within walking distance from the train station. The apartment has been fully renovated and restyled and is suitable for max. 4 guests.
Special Longstay Rates >1 month
Lovely entire furnished apartment, within 4 min. walking distance from the trainstation in Weesp. We provide WiFi and free street parking. By train it's 16 minutes to Amsterdam Central Station, from where you can walk straight into town or take a tram/metro.
The apartment is fully equipped and has two bedrooms; one bedroom has a double bed and the other bedroom has two single beds. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, combi microwave oven, dishwasher, 2-point ceramic stove, a coffeemachine, pots and pans and other kitchen utensils, a washing machine and the bathroom has a shower and there is a separate toilet, there is central heating in the apartment.. It's a bright appartment with a small balcony for dinner or drinks on a sunny day.
We provide WiFi internet, TV and bedding and towels as well.
The building is a four storey appartment building and our appartment is situated on the first floor, accessible through a small flight of stairs. There are no elevators.
There is free parking space available around the building. We can advise you for things to do and see during your stay, feel free to ask! You can have groceries delivered on your arrival day (or any other day) by Holland's largest groceries food chain, Albert Heijn.
Check-in time is flexible.
Check-out is before 11 in the morning.
The apartment has been refurbished and has a warm, luxury feel. We look forward to welcome you in the apartment.
Please enquire about our special rates for longer stay >1 month
The entire apartment is available for your use, with all amenities.
In case of a two or one guest stay the second bedroom may be closed and unavailable.
For longterm guests there is also some separate storage available for rent upon request.
We will do the check-in and if there is anything during your stay that we can help you with, let us know! We will provide a local map of the area for your convenience. We can arrange a cleaning service for longstay, and arrange the first grocery shopping so your fridge is filled with your favorite items upon arrival. The costs of the shopping items and the cleaning service will be charged separately.
Need a drive to or from Amsterdam? Try Uber. If you've never tried Uber before then download the app and enter this promocode for a discount on your first Uber ride: UBERTGOOI
- Due to safety regulations all guests have to be mentioned in the reservation, including infants. The total occupation of the apartment cannot exceed a total of 4 people (of any age), without our explicit written approval. Showing up with more guests than mentioned in the reservation, gives us the right to cancel your reservation.
- The apartment you have reserved is only to be used by the guests who booked it. Entrepenurial or business transactions are not allowed to be conducted in the apartment.
- This is a building with 7 other appartments. The neighbours are nice and quiet people but we can never guarantee that it will be completely quiet. No loud noise after 22:00 hours please. We all respect each others space and are considerate so please do the same.
- Please make sure that you close the front door of the apartment and the front door of the building.
- Smoking is not allowed. Pets are not allowed.
- On your departure, please take rubbish out of the apartment into the container, take off the bedding and put dirty dishes in the dishwasher please.
- Little things may well go wrong, but that's part of living in a home, and not in a 5 star hotel. When things do go wrong, treat them as episodes that happen on holiday, things to tell everybody back home about. Give us a call and we'll all do our utmost best to solve problems as they occur, but try to be understanding and work with us to get them resolved. Thank you!!
We are a couple that love to travel, we have been travelling all over the world together for more than 18 years now. We're both self employed and we like to see the world.
We're outgoing and open minded, love to meet new people and experiencing new things and sights. Like to cook and we've got a broad interest in general.