Nice flat situated in a stylish renovated apartment next to Castelvecchio and Arena.
The room (2 floors) has:
- 1 brand new french double bed, situated in the mezzanine
- 1 NEW insufflable mattress- 2 persons- Decathlon- ground floor
- fresh sheets and towels
- isolating windows
-- Before being a host, I have been a guest, so I know what you are looking for--
LIGHT- SPACE- GOOD PRICE- CLEAN- CENTRAL AREA- BENEFIT OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONS.
VICINO ALLA FIERA ( VINITALY )
-- please contact me before booking --
The flat is a modern, stylish new renovated apartment. The roof is made with original old wood beams. It is very high and it makes the space very open and lighted.
- one big living area, with couch, tv, a big 8 persons glass table to enjoy your dinner
- one private adorable green little terrace, connected to the living area ( very small but it makes the difference! )
- one fully fitted kitchen, with fridge/freezer, oven/ hob, microwave, italian coffee machine , water boiler, pans, bowls etc. The kitchen is connected to the living area, making a open space with the living room.
- one bathroom, with TWO showers, TWO basins
- one private room for the guests.
on the mezzanine ( 1,9(URL HIDDEN)new futon style double bed- very confy ( french type ) .
Ground floor: KING INSUFFABLE MATTRESS, Decathlon. new model.
private garage- 8 € per day or special price on demand
I live with a colleague doctor, we are both away very ofter for day or night shifts at the hospital but we are happy to help you :-)
NO smoking inside - there is the terrace -
RESPECT the quite
RESPECT the common places
My name is Caterina, I am from Italy and I am a doctor.
I am a clean, quite and respectful guest. I don't smoke, I like books, animals and I love cooking. I am always planning my next adventure.
After being a guest on Airbnb, I decided to rent my apartment in Verona, Italy, the one where I still love living.
I wish my guests could be trustable and respectful for all the objects and memories I collected in my house from all around the world since many years!
Be curious and life will shine at you :-)