'Big Blue Crab' , this 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom waterfront house in Slidell, sleeps 14 and won’t disappoint! With WiFi, a gas grill and more, you’ll feel right at home. Relax on the private dock surrounded by gorgeous scenery - including stunning Geoghegan Canal views - or enjoy plenty of outdoor recreation! The property’s additional close proximity to casinos and New Orleans attractions means you’ll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
This waterfront oasis on the Geoghegan Canal, which boasts a massive 6,656 square feet of wonderfully appointed living space, is the perfect accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends searching for a rejuvenating Louisiana lake retreat.
There’s also a small cottage situated on the same plot of waterfront land, which you can rent in addition to the main house for added space and privacy, making this property a wonderful option for multiple families traveling together.
Surrounded by green grass and pristine waterways, this property greets you with the beautifully serene ambiance found only in Slidell.
You’re sure to experience the best of outdoor living here with a private, partially covered dock, which features a quaint picnic table, fishing spotlights and 2 large boat slips.
Additionally, the private deck located on the second floor of the home offers breathtaking views of the water-rich surroundings.
Look forward to beginning relaxing vacation days by sipping a warm cup of coffee on the deck, while admiring the sunrise’s stunningly vivid hues and observing the peaceful environment around you - nature lovers will be in paradise!
Everything you’ll need to be as comfortable as possible is here, including wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking appliances and 3 flat screen cable TVs - 1 of which is armed with a DVD player to appease all your entertainment needs!
Enjoy al fresco cooking and dining via the gas grill and outdoor seating with the vibrant sunset over the canal serving as your backdrop.
Later, retreat to the master bedroom to curl up in the cloud-like queen-sized bed and rest up for the next exciting day!
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat screen cable TVs, 1 DVD player, private deck, gas grill, and much more
- Enjoy the best of outdoor living on the private, partially-covered boat dock with spotlights for night fishing and spectacular canal views!
- Wonderful waterfront location - Easy access to Rigolets Marina, outdoor recreation, Mississippi casinos and New Orleans attractions!
- 'Little Blue Crab,' a 1-bedroom vacation rental cottage, sits on the same property and can be rented for additional space
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 sets of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 5 (Office): Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this home is located on the same property as a second, 1-bedroom vacation rental home. Additional guests may be staying on the premises during your stay
- While near the water, children must wear lifejackets at all times. Please remember to supply your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.