This heritage, turn of the century home is located in the heart of downtown Ottawa (Centretown) close to great restaurants, cafes, parks, easy public transportation and steps away from the excellent Canadian Museum of Nature. A very bright house in the daytime, with big windows in the front and back, your private room is street facing with air conditioning.
Next to all major OC transit. Walkable to Market (20min) and Parliament (10min). Canal (5min).
- The private room is in a 3-bedroom home. You have the choice to engage as much as you would like or to enjoy the getaway on your own terms.
- Your bedroom is furnished with a brand-new queen size bed, a desk, and chair. Foldout mattress at your request. This is a spacious bedroom with modern décor and high ceilings.
- The kitchen, living rooms and bathroom are shared spaces among the guests and hosts.
- The kitchen has a fridge, stove, toaster, microwave, kettle, mocha pot and press available. Coffee and tea are supplied. If you need more kitchen items please let me know and I can set out for you. We also have a BBQ for use as well.
- Dishes (set aside for you), mugs, spoons, forks knives, and fry pan are equally provided for you.
- Towels, shampoo, soap and Hair Dryer are at your disposal.
- You will have access to high speed wireless Internet.
I am happy to answer to your questions or needs, please feel free to ask me. I will be staying in the spare room in the basement and my other roommate will also be home. We will be away on our own Canada Day activities but back for overnight.
I look forward to having you stay at my Airbnb and wish to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We ask absolutely no extra guests without permission. No parties and please respect our shared space :) No smoking cigarettes inside but porches are totally fine.
- Please quiet after 11pm