You are welcome to my colorful and cozy flat!
My 32 sq.m. renovative apartment is situated in Koukaki, one of the most alive and famous spots of the city near to Acropolis in a safe and quiet building with bars, restaurants and cafeterias, nearby. Easy to reach from the Airport and the Port of Peiraeus. The house is just 5' (500m) walking distance from the Acropolis Metro Station.
Near Acropolis and the historical center, its ideal for a visit in the city of Athens!
The apartment includes the following: an entrance hall, a bedroom, a balcony, a bathroom and a kitchen.
The bedroom is equipped with a double comfortable bed with two pillows for each person, a closet and a small balcony.
The kitchen is equipped with a table with 2 chairs, a cooker and oven, a refrigerator, an espresso coffee maker, a filter coffee machine, a boiler and a toaster.
We offer coffee (espresso, decaf espresso, filter), sugar, tea, salt, pepper, shower foam, shampoo, liquid hand soap, linen, towels, pillows, blankets, hairdryer, free Wi-Fi.
The tap water is drinkable
Easy to reach from both the Airport and the Port of Piraeus.
- If I am not in Athens, I will make sure a friend receives you at the appropriate time.
- I am always available to assist, advice and help with any question or query.
-Contact me on the phone/email/watsapp/viber 24/7!
- I expect from my guests to respect the common sense rules of accommodation.
- Smoking on the balcony.
- Please note for late check in , 11:00pm to 8:00am, extra fees may apply.
- Quiet hours 23:00AM-8:00AM and 14:00-17:00PM