Cosy studio located in the heart of the Montreal downtown area, with lots of natural light and a great location. The apartment is located minutes away from Crescent Street (the hub for great restaurants and a vibrant nightlife) in addition to the Guy area, Concordia university and the Guy-Concordia metro station.
Guests will find that the apartment is modern yet comfortable, and with a TV and PlayStation 4 (Netflix installed) included staying home will never be boring. An amazing summer home!
I will be on hand for both check-in and check-out and will also be available through text or in person for any assistance or advice the guests may need with their stay.
- 1. All bookings require a security deposit of $300 or more. You will not be charged for this in advance.
- 2. We do not allow smoking; breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine.
- 3. Generally, parties or excessive noise are not allowed in our locations. It may be possible to obtain permission to host a party; contact our team to learn more.
- 4. Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
- 5. If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately.
- 6. When you make a reservation with us, you are agreeing to all of the above House Rules.
I'm a student at McGill who's been in Montreal for a while and considers the city his second home. I believe I have a good idea of the do's and dont's of this city and would gladly be able to assist you with any questions you may have, whether it's where to go for good food at 3 in the morning or where to take you significant other out for a memorable yet affordable night. My main concern is to ensure your stay is as enjoyable and pleasant as possible!