Just across the street from the new OSU athletic fields.
The living room has refinished original wood floors. The main house has four bedrooms and one bath. The "annex" is connected by an unfinished enclosed porch and has an additional room and full bath.
From the large front window, you'll see Gallagher IBA and Boone Pickens Stadium across the new athletic fields.
You'll have exclusive access to the house, with use of 2 to 5 bedrooms. See "Guest Access" section.
"Location, Location, Location"
Less than a 10-minute walk to OSU's stadium, arena, and tennis center; the Wrestling Hall of Fame; Stillwater High School; and numerous places to eat.
The original hard-wood floors in the living room have been refinished. One bedroom has wood floors, three bedrooms are carpeted and the final one has linoleum flooring with an area rug.
The house is neat, clean, and mostly re-done; but there are obvious features that reveal its age and character, like slightly uneven floors and some vents that were sealed off when we recently added brand new central heat and air.
Yes, we can configure sleeping space for twelve, but we think that would be a little, ummm, "cozy"; particularly with only two bathrooms.
The sunroom is unfinished, but it allows us to have a washer and dryer without taking up space in the main house and gives a nicer enclosed and covered access to the directly-attached annex (about 5 feet from the main house through the locked and covered sunroom). We have also added some patio furniture which some guests might enjoy when the weather is just right. It's also a great secured place to store your bikes if you bring them along for a ride around the Stillwater bike trails or the campus!
You'll be the only occupants, but you only pay for the house size you need, based on the number of registered occupants. You'll always have access to the living room, kitchen, dining room, enclosed porch, and two bathrooms. Depending upon how many people are included in your reservation (all guests must be registered), you'll have access to two to five bedrooms:
- up to three guests: two bedrooms
- four to five guests: three bedrooms
- six guests: four bedrooms
- more than six guests: five bedrooms
- 11 or 12 guests: sorry, we're fresh out of bedrooms, but we'll add a double air mattresses for your obviously tight-knit group!
If you have fewer than seven guests, but would like all five rooms, just register with seven total guests and all the rooms will be available to you.
There is off-street paved parking for up to four medium-sized cars and usually additional parking on the street for those who want to use the front yard for a little tailgating in sight of the stadium with the provided grill.
We try to stay out of your way. We'll do our best to meet you in person to show you the house and answer any questions, but we're usually available throughout your stay to answer any questions and address concerns.
If you're coming for athletic events, you'll save up to $20/car on parking, because there are four medium-sized paved parking spaces right up front and usually more on the street if you claim them by early on a game day or the day prior.
AirBnB collects state and city sales and lodging taxes just like any hotel would do upon your arrival.
- No smoking, no pets, no exceptions
- Only registered guests in the house please
- Be respectful of the neighbors, particularly of noise in the back of the house -- our back yard faces their front window.
- Please treat the house as you would treat your own house. Clean up after yourself, wash any dishes you use, and leave them in the drainer.
- Take trash and recyclables out to the city bins near the garage before leaving.
- No parties or large events in the house -- it's not that big a house! Tailgating out front is just fine. In fact, it's expected of a good OSU fan!